Now where did I put that graph?

Thanks buddy, glad to finally have something above ground again.

3 Likes

Looking at the early leaf structure, looks to be my 1st indica domenet plant😁
This will be interesting :thinking:

3 Likes

Hey brother, beautifully done!

If you don’t mind me asking, are those rocks made for growing in? Have you ever used them before?

Keep’em growin? :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank ya sir, trying to make the best outta some old beans.
My rocks on top I have always done on potted plants. Just in my head it slows down evap and bugs. Yes I’ve always done it with any type of plant I pot. Even my cactus. Does it do anything, ya damn right it does. It makes me happy :grin: normally lay a piece of quartz in as well. But gotta wait to pot up before I start drawing in the powers :wink:
Thanks for stopping by, I should be able to up pot in a day or so.

3 Likes

Question time please…
Besides heat and wind, what causes the up turned seratted edges??

1 Like

Bugs. Usually under the leaf need a scope to see them. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ll go do that :+1:

2 Likes

Happy and healthy looking :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Light. Too intense and they’ll taco up.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy, that was my assumption and I’ve been pulling the light up an inch a day since then. Getting better but think I still need another inch or 2. Lil qb120/65 beating tha lil girl up🤠

2 Likes

Let her dry up a day so I could get her ho ass out of the Efficiency and into a Penthouse😎

5 Likes

eay caromba ,Water her up she’ll bounce back

2 Likes

Oh she got a big drink :beers: I just dry them up before transplant. Easier for me. Run my knife down the sides, flip over in my hand and shake out. I’m rough on them, gotta be able hang round here​:metal:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I fn hate dirt growing, not my thing.

1 Like

Just chilling, sippin on some homemade pear wine😉

3 Likes

And watching Svengoolie :rofl:

1 Like

What happen to your hydro?

3 Likes

Same here. It survives my mistreatment or it goes to the scrap bin. No mercy :sunglasses:

1 Like

Need clones, I fd up back in May and planted my mother’s outside hoping for something and got nothing but 3 dead plants​:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Lol,forgot…even got super super desperate after 2 died and dug up the last. Put her under the qb120/65 and I guess I fried her too. Or shocked her to death. No clue really, just know I had no more living plants :face_vomiting:

2 Likes