Now where did I put that graph?

What are ya looking for? I’m betting it’s UV-B but that’s a blind guess

2 Likes

Not sure exactly, just remember reading around here someone shaving a week or so off flower.
Sure would be nice running clones straight 12/12 in 6-8 weeksish

2 Likes

Shane and Mr. Grow it just had a vid on this.

3 Likes

Hey thanks, look like this mighta been a pipe dream of mine.

Went and did a fast search on uvb,don’t think that’s what I was wanting either.

I’ll go watch above now and do some more :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::metal:

1 Like

Did he say more Power or more Par? My southern ears had a though time with him :metal:

2 Likes

“More growth, more par” is what i heard

2 Likes

Bruce Bugbee has sone really good info here abiut the effects of far red and under canopy. Pretty interesting

3 Likes

I revistied that video this morning and showed me that’s not what I was looking for.
Also seems the 2 above videos slightly contradict each other.
Doc says far red improves yield which is very nice but not what I need at this time.
I’m just trying to remember if there was a satisfactory way of cutting flower time.
I’ve pretty much written off a chiller for awhile so I’m trying to cram an extra grow in my fall to spring window when I know I can keep my rez temps it ck. Although I do have a redneck water chiller floating around in my head I think will work just fine. But still takes cash, gotta extra mouth to feed now :metal:

The Emerson effect is what you’re after I think.

Edit: that may actually not be what you’re after. Shorter light cycles (10/14 or 11/13) may force your buds to mature faster but they won’t yield as much as they would if just left alone to flower as they naturally would.

1 Like

I’ll travel back down that hole :metal::wave: thanks buddy. Heard that in both vidz but didn’t sink. That’s my problem, takes 10x for shit to sink in

1 Like

I badly need to, myself. I have to admit everything I know about lighting is from dbrn, I haven’t listened to Bugbee despite knowing I should. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

They might be the same person all in all :thinking::metal:

3 Likes

Funny how familiar names come up in other forums.
So it’s looking like run 13/11 with 3-10 mins red after lights out will cut some time.
Thanks again @Graysin, I’ma keep following this hole :metal:

3 Likes

Cool weather slow veggin…took 9 tops and snapped a pic.
Think I’ma bite the bullet soon.

4 Likes

@MidwestGuy would you think the same here about the ultrasonic and tap?
I don’t have the white parts like the other thread but the leaf to me looks similar.
May need to get ya a today photo. I didn’t update this week here cuz it’s just a veggin momma.

1 Like

I scrolled up a bit and didn’t see a pic that was clear. If you are using an ultrasonic humidifier with tap water, then I would guess yes. An ultrasonic humidifier also aerosolizes the minerals in the tap water and it dusts everything in the tent with white, powdery minerals that will look like WPM.

1 Like

Recon I need to put my glasses on and have a look. Any options besides US. Not willing to buy or make water. Open buckets with rag hangin out haven’t tried. Guess I could, no bugs out this time of year :thinking: thanks for stoppin and ckin :metal:
I’ll try to get clearer pic

I’m Thankful to those that turned me onto the Trim Bin.
Found this yesterday after looking high and low for anything stashed :metal:

5 Likes

And ended up finding the best shit you could have found. I keep a bag of trim in the fridge just to continue to shake the keif from to add to a doobie or just fill the one hitter. :+1: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Blown away,deff the best I’ve ever had :+1:
I do have 5 os int the freezer of last trim that this pile came from. I’ve dumped it all out a couple of times and picked all the pieces out :disappointed: I was look for my bubble bags but no luck. Either lost in the move or loaned out before, no clue. May just make some coco oil and cookies with it. I’m taking clones Sunday so then the count down begins. 9 weeks from cutting clones I’m really hoping :metal:

3 Likes