Noc's 2020 Grow Journal

I’m running without perlite. I ran out and didn’t feel like buying more. This is exactly what it was.

51wBCM4Ml-L.AC

2 Likes

Ahhh ok, i like the consistency of it or atleast how it looks. I have used mother earth before with good results. Thank you i will be trying it on my next grow. Did you buffer it prior to planting

1 Like

Nope I actually didn’t buffer it. I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt to do it though. I actually started some seeds right in the coco so i wanted it to have nothing in it. I really like the coco its nice and fluffy. First time using it and i like it better than the plantonix brand.

2 Likes

Has anyone turned a clone into a mother? I have no more big bud seeds and I have 3 clones. I took the best one. I topped it and super cropped it. Trying to get it bushy. Going to try and keep it as one.

5 Likes

I havent even got into cloning yet so no help on my end but dont see why you shouldnt beable to

1 Like

I start them in fox farm Happy Frog potting soil and I’ve never had problems with any seeds but these. The 2 that I have now 1 is doing good the other started growing alittle bent so tried to straighten it by putting alittle more dirt up around it but it didn’t like that at all the top started turning back toward the dirt so I took a tiny piece of thread and tried to pull it up but we’ll see in the morning. I’ll post pics in the morning, also I’ll tag you to my journal

2 Likes

I’ve been doing it with my Cherry Noir. I take a few clones just before flipping to flower. When the flowering is done, the clones are ready to go in the tent for the next cycle, so I take a few clones and I’ll keep doing that as long as I can… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Hellraiser has a thread on cloning. Don’t know if this is covered or not Hellraiser Cloning

2 Likes

So you just put it right in the soil? I use rapid rooters.

I wish I could do a continuous grow like that. The never ending high ( not the high high🤣)from having plants going constantly would be awesome. Taking a break over the summer here is a real bummer

3 Likes

I started to do it out of necessity. There’s no way I could afford to buy more Cherry Noir :crazy_face:

3 Likes

:sob:
Heartbreaking isn’t it, my Summer hasn’t even started yet, it’s going to be brutal this year…

2 Likes

The plants do keep me pretty much tied to the house though and with retirement coming I’ll be taking more frequent trips back home starting in the spring so I guess it works out. I just love having plants going though…

5 Likes

It has really become my hobby, more so this year, so I’ll have to find other things to do with me time🙁

2 Likes

I honestly didn’t think I would miss growing this much, I need to find some insulation for my shed.

4 Likes

It’s just way too hot and humid here in the summer. Even in my well insulated space I would have to run AC and the cost of that on top of the lights and all just isn’t worth it. If went solar power though…

4 Likes

I love the way you think! :rofl:

1 Like

6 Likes

Personally I would love off-grid solar, with back-up jenny for storm season :v:

2 Likes

Looks like you have been busy. Plants look really nice!

2 Likes