Noc's 2020 Grow Journal

Hello everyone! I’m glad to be able to share another grow with everyone!

So currently I have one ILGM Blue Cheese(in a 4x4) and one OG Kush(in a 3x3). This is a DWC grow in 5 gallon buckets and I got the scrogs setup in the last two days. I’m still using Advanced Nutrient’s full product line up except for the Bud Factor X. There is a lot of controversy over it and it’s no longer on there website, which I find quite strange. Apparently it has pesticides in it(According to the state of Oregon) so I’m just going to discontinue using it.

As for my lighting both plants have there own HLG 65 for the veg cycle. I might put another 65 in the 4x4 later on but it’s good for the moment. I’ll be throwing in some 100w HLG lights when it’s time for flowering. The 4x4 is a gorrila tent and the 3x3 is a coolgrow tent. They are both really good quality. Just wanted to mention that. Also once these plants fill there scrog out a bit more I’m going to cut everything from underneath all in one session. I’m trying to post as much information on this for future reference too. I’m sure I forgot something??
:thinking:

Now some pictures and vital information on these ladies.

Blue Cheese

Blue Cheese sprouted on October 27th, 2019.

She is still vegging to fill up the scrog net.
This plant was just put in the 4x4 last week and I created a scrog net and put it on like 2 days ago, so I have to keep tucking her branches, topping etc. The main branch is pretty resistant I was thinking of getting 3 inch pvc legs instead of 2 inch. Maybe I can super crop it? Anyway I am feeding this plant today. Also I want to mention that this fan is powerful and is awesome it has a remote! Pretty high tech :laughing:

OG Kush

OG Kush sprouted on November 11th, 2019.

Today she is definitely in recovery mode since I put up the net on it last night. I gave it a good feeding yesterday as well. Just letting it fill up the rest of the screen and it probably will be flipping before the Blue Cheese, but we will see!

@Covertgrower @Budbrother @Drillbit @Oldguy @MattyBear @roost1 @Screwauger

23 Likes

Looks good set to watching. I’m doing DWC 5 gallon as well.

3 Likes

This is going to be a heck of a ride. I love seeing a 4x4 fill up with one plant. That’s no small task!

6 Likes

Beautiful, coming out swinging in 2020!

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Watching for sure.
:wink::+1::v:

4 Likes

Wont be able to leave a ton of likes right now, but I’m set to watching!!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag!! You’re plants look great and should be ready to flip in no time :wink::v::bear:

5 Likes

Thanks everyone, glad to have you all following along on this grow! :clap: :+1:

9 Likes

Looking good :seedling::herb::palm_tree:… New to ilgm but looking fwd to seeing a nice harvest :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to ilgm and to my grow Journal. :v: @Scotty17

3 Likes

I love a good scrog run. Can’t wait to see it fill in.

3 Likes

Definitely. I want as much blue cheese as I can get! So I’m going to have to super crop on the blue cheese. That main stalk doesn’t want to stay down. I have yet to try this technique so I’m a little hesitant. I’ve been reading up on it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag! Set to watching

3 Likes

Well I gave it a whirl and super cropped the main stalk. I think it turned out pretty well. Let’s just see if it’s alive tomorrow morning :laughing:. I really have her tied down good now. Woot I love this strain.

Before

After

I also pruned several leaves. Always sterilize your tools! A shot at my My temp and RH… she’s growing like a weed :laughing:

As for the OG Kush. It’s still bouncing back. More on that plant another day! :v:

@Covertgrower @Budbrother @Drillbit @Oldguy @MattyBear @neofirebird @CoyoteCody @AAA @Scotty17

16 Likes

Plant bondage! Nice job Noc :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

10 Likes

Nice training technique :+1::+1: I like it… I just received my vivosun scrog netting… First time I’ll be using scrog in my 2x2… Last run they were all over the walls lol

4 Likes

Awesome feel free to post a pic when you’re all setup. Oh and so you know that was the first time I’ve ever done that. @Scotty17

2 Likes

Same here… Never supercropped till last run… You can see why I had to she was getting too tall for the tent lol

8 Likes

Set to watching, look forward to learning some of the techniques

3 Likes

Nice supercrop!

2 Likes