Noc's 2020 Grow Journal

I would love to have solar, it’s just not popular in my area which means it’s very expensive to put in. Where I’m from in New England it’s very popular, nearly 75% of houses have it. I have friends that grow back there with no electric bill. That would be wonderful!

2 Likes

Oh yes indeed. Im getting things in order for my final big grow. Then I’m only going to do a couple plants.

1 Like

The federal government is still doing 26% tax credits for solar installation this year, next year it will be lowered to 21%. I’m actually certified in pv100, and pv200. But I am not a fan of solar.

Why are you not a fan Cody?

Storage issues, the battery technology has not caught up with panels, so most systems utilize lead acid batteries. They don’t last all that long, and when they go out it can be very expensive to change them. Imagine buying 10 car batteries at once.

2 Likes

That’s the issue I found with wind generation as well

1 Like

Green energy is a great thing but as you know the batteries really hold it back, imo hydroelectric is the way to go if you can for home, and I believe we need more nuclear energy in our country.

1 Like

We looked hard into wind as we have a constant breeze at least here. But the batteries were way too expensive and way too many were needed

2 Likes

Ya its pretty crazy, I’ve been looking for property with a year round creek or brook on it, or even a natural spring, and figure out a way to use hydroelectric power.

2 Likes

Something like this, but more professionally put together lol.

2 Likes

Cool. There’s a gristmill in my hometown that is still run by a water wheel. Dates way back. Pretty cool

2 Likes

Not a beef gristle mill, is it? :thinking:

:joy:

2 Likes

Lmao! :joy:

Lol…nope🤣. I love that show

6 Likes

Fruity Pebbles, Shishkaberry, Mystical Punch, Grape Ape, Blueberry OG. Big Bud mother.

5 Likes

Looking good :+1:

1 Like

Looking stunning Noc!! Loving the colors

1 Like

Awsome :+1:t3:

2 Likes

They’re looking great!

2 Likes