Noc's 2020 Grow Journal

Shes looking good! The beginning of week 10 of flower. Day 5 of the flush.

Bruce Banner

9 Likes

Good evening gromies, so I just planted 6 Blueberry OG(barneys farm) and 6 Zkittlez(ilgm). Getting ready for that winter grow. These will go in the 5x5. I wasn’t able to aquire fruity pebbles so Zkittlez sounds like the next best thing and I have a ton of these seeds. Also I dropped two Strawberry Kush…trying this strain again…1 Blue Dream and a Blueberry. Let’s see how many make it. I’m hoping for all the Blueberry OG to be good but we’ll see. I’ll be happy with 12 strong plants out of all these. Just watching and waiting now :eyes: I think on my next journal I’m going to focus solely on one plant or grow space at a time. This one has been all over the place.

@TLC @Josh1126 @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @PremiumBudzBlondie @repins12 @Enlightened420 @Mote @ReconBravo @neofirebird

13 Likes

Sounds good man hoping all of them make it for you so you got choices

1 Like

Blue Dream Sprouted. First one up.

8 Likes

Off and running :+1: :v:

3 Likes

All but two Blueberry OG sprouted. Blue Dream is leading. Tossed the rest, no luck.

7 Likes

Ayye its been a while so here is some beauty’s getting some nice colors. Nearing week 9.

Zkittlez

Gelato 33

Blue Cheese

8 Likes

WiFi OG

SFV

Another Gelato 33 pic :drooling_face:

@PremiumBudzBlondie @Covertgrower
@Mote

11 Likes

Gotta have more Zkittlez in there.

8 Likes

Looking great. :+1:

1 Like

Oh yes, and I did get my hands on some fruity pebble seeds. So far they are doing well.

1 Like

Some really nice frost going on in there :+1:

1 Like

Gorgeous!

1 Like

Looking amazing , great job keep it up

1 Like

Do you lower temps and humidity in flower to get the nice colors or is the strain of weed you’re growing? If it’s ok I’m setting myself to follow along

3 Likes

My Zkittles autos are starting out small and growing very slow, is that something they do? I’ve planted 4 of them, lost 1st 2 they just didn’t grow after popping dirt and I usually have good luck in germinating. They are ILGM fem seeds and wonder if I need to try to get them replaced. The 2 growing now are growing very slow hope they kick in I’ve never had to have any replaced

3 Likes

Lower temps is typically what will bring out the colors in each strain.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Of course definitely follow along @Amazon66
This is my first time growing out a Zkittlez fem. They started out growing pretty slow but once it got bigger it took off.

Right now winter is coming and temps have been much lower recently so that could be causing the coloring or maybe Zkittlez always does this? This one is not from ILGM but I have 4 more going in early veg that are. I have a lot going on but I’m waiting on harvest to get everything where I want it!

My humidity has been quite low too, so that slows down vegetation. Generally in flower I try to drop RH as low as possible. Im growing in coco coir too. What is your growing medium? Also how do you germinate your seeds? I can try to help you.

I just remembered I started this Zkittlez in hydro and transplanted it to coco. I originally had two but one didn’t make it.

3 Likes

Is that coco coir or coco pith. What brand is it. Just has a different look to it

1 Like