My perpetual grow journal

I gave up on that this grow. They seem happier just growing freely right now. Plus it is too difficult to reach the roots for a trim with the scrog. Until i modify this setup to have a constant drain, i will just continue emptying any nutes from the grow chamber twice a day.

2 Likes

Mixed up a new res with 15ml a/b, 7.5ml B52, 8ml hydroguard. Ph’d down to 5.7, ec 960. Removed alot of the shoots under the screen that werent going to do anything useful. Then, trained the heck out of everything else.

1 Like

3 Likes

That rerouting you did looks beautiful. She’s so balanced, great training.

Any shots from under the wire?

1 Like

Thank you. I dont have any updated pics from down under. Ill take some soon

3 Likes

Roots!!

Down unduh

4 Likes

Also, last week, i noticed one of the mains where it was twisted and cropped, looked a little odd…

Hence the rubber glove wrapped around the stem now

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous.

2 Likes

Confirmed female :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Update, havent trained this girl for 3 or 4 days because i wanted to give them some time to catch up with eachother. Did some heavy training and light defol yesterday

Before:

After:

2 Likes

Beautiful work! You do such a great job managing the foliage. That’s where I choke the most I think. Pruning to the point I want during veg.

Gorgeous

3 Likes

She is happy, changed the resevoir on 4/16.
1/2 strength still 15ml Grow A/B, 7.5ml B52, 8 ml Hydroguard(full strength). I also picked up some AN PH down which turned out to be way more concentrated than the GH PH Down. Usually i need to add 8ml or more if GH to adjust after adding nutes. I added 2ml of AN and it brought the PH down to 4.4 from 6.8. In order to offset that screw up, i added 1 gallon of tap water which brought it up to 5.7, EC ended up at 920.

Updated pics after training

Before 4/13

4/16

Roots looking great too

1 Like

Holy shtttt man

1 Like

This is now

2 Likes

Thank you. She is beautiful top and bottom

1 Like

Very, very nicely done

1 Like

A little update, yesterday i went to drain the grow chamber and hardly any water came out. I manually turned on the sprayers, and looked in the grow chamber to find all my nozzles barely dripping. I hurried to unscrew them, finding that the fine filters behind the nozzles were all clogged. I removed them completely for now until i can get more. Now they are spraying very nicely. Surprisingly the plant didnt appear to be affected. Root growth is crazy right now. I have a feeling that the tote will be full before then end of the grow.

1 Like

Adjusted the spray time down to 3 sec on/ 4 min off. Sprayers are spraying better without the filters and were soaking the roots too much…i think :thinking:. I will definetly have to take the clones out of the middle this weekend, they are taking off.

This stem is thiick.

Oh, cant forget the rooots!

3 Likes

Dude that’s absolutely beautiful

2 Likes