My 1st Grow , unknown strain, on a budget, it can be done!

Trich builder? Im not too sure what your on about :see_no_evil: wake and bake has me baked :see_no_evil:

Different lines of nutes have micro nutes. One is a trich builder. You have very few trichs. U really want to beef those up as much as possible.

3 Likes

Alls i been using is foxfarm bloom?
I thought i had loads of them, shows what i know :see_no_evil:

I had been given advice to stop nutes as i was getting close, do you think i shouldnt and keep going with them? They are in last days of week 8 flower. I dont want to start feeding and mess up :confused: im so new/confused to this, i get info overload sometimes i need it broken down into layman terms lol

Don’t panic, I think you’re doing fine. Don’t start feeding again, just keep doing what you’re doing. Next grow do some more research on nutes and when to feed, and maybe you can improve your grow skills.

1 Like

Really? Oh good thank you so much, i was panicing wonder what to do with my ladies :confused: this has me cleared up a little bit better :slight_smile:

I did have nute burn awhile back so stopped feeding but then added a little bit to everyother watering after flushing through, but now im just using ph’d water 6.6

They smell gorgeous :wink:

1 Like

I already have learnt soo much just from this forum alone! Im so grateful. Still sooo much more to learn tho. I cant wait. I went into this with my eyes closed so next one should be alot better :wink:

Fingers crossed lol

1 Like

An update on the sheilas.
We are on week9 day1 of bloom.

So big sheila isnt gleaming with trichomes but she is showing signs of finishing up, i think, her fan leaves are turning yellow and stems are purply red (pics to follow)

Little sheila is full of trichomes and her fan leaves are still green.

Both smell lovely and are sticky to the touch.

Big sheila and her fan leaves

2 Likes

Little sheila

3 Likes

Trichomes…

1 Like

Whats the verdict guys n gals??

@raustin @highcountrygal @elheffe702 @garrigan62 @mountainman1 @Mrcrabs @Countryboyjvd1971 @Sasquatch @SmoknGranny @blackthumbbetty

Thank you muchly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

With my cataracts I “think” I’m seeing a bit of clear. I think they need a little more time but wait for some more experienced folks to pop in :blush:

1 Like

I still see some clear and almost no amber, so keep going, she still has time, at least another week, or two.

3 Likes

Very close now, its can be surprising how much weight a bud can pack on in the last few days.

2 Likes

Yup i’m with Granny. Another week or so.
Mine are just ahead of yours showing some amber so I’ll be doing harvest after Thursday. I headed to S.C to see Latewood and bring him some lumber

Will

3 Likes

Looking good @Wildwest Im going to go along with every one and say u have a week or so to go… patients grasshopper

3 Likes

Thanks to you all for your input, i apprieciate it!
So i should let her ride this week out and see her into week10, checking daily on trichs, iv been just watering them for awhile now, what should my run off be ph&ppm wise towards the end? At the mo ph going in at 6.5/6.6 coming out at 6.2/6.3
Do i need to bring it up so the run off is around 6.5 also?
Many Thanks
@garrigan62 @raustin @Sasquatch @SmoknGranny @mountainman1

2 Likes

Your trichs seem to b building better or the last pics were not as good. Your plants are doing great. Some strains can go 12-14 weeks into flower. This is the most important time to b patient. The most bud building happens in the last week to ten days. Your girls will still fatten up. Looks like a little foxtailing going on too.

1 Like

I thought the same thing when comparing last pics to these ones, defo more trichs :slight_smile:
I know i have to be patient i just wanna guestimate at harvest so i can prepare!
Whats causing the foxtailing? Can i fix it? Or too late to worry?

Foxtailing really isn’t that big of an issue just makes it harder to tell when to harvest Bc u have new white pistils all the time. It’s the dominant ruderallis genes.

I would guess u have a few more weeks. In a week take pics of the trichs and tag me or anyone else but I would gladly keep an eye and help u out.

The second pic are the only foxtails I see.