MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

Thanks bro @MeEasy! Here is that amnesia haze that was having problems a few weeks ago. I think I’ll be harvesting in a week and a half.

What do you think?

5 Likes

Trics appear a bit cloudy but the pistils r still long and strait. Usually the pistils recede back into the calyx some or looks like it does but the calyx swells around the pistil. To the eye it looks like it needs more than a week but less than a month if this makes sense. Feed her some calmag water only for a nice dose or 2 as it may have a bit of nitrogen tox going on slowing down the bud from fattening up.

4 Likes

Here is my prettiest so far:

It is a candy Cream.

17 Likes

Very pretty :heart_eyes: it will probably continue to get more color as nights get cooler. I’m srill running the little swamp cooler in my room trying to get more color

6 Likes

Oh grandbunny that’s gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks you two! My Skywalker OG threw a little purple last year. Nights are in the 50’s so may others will join the party. I have a GDP green as can be.

2 Likes

Wait for her. She’ll do it. She’s the same pheno I harvested - she took until a day before I chopped her to change color.

Edit: god she got ugly at the end :joy:

14 Likes

I think we both have for the same one from @Growingforothers

You got the variegated one correct?

4 Likes

Yep! That’s the one.

2 Likes

Holding you and that other grower to the promise of purple!

4 Likes

The Twin Fc6500 update

I switched the lights to 12s 55 days ago and put the six little ones in there 44 days ago obviously they have been on 12s from the start. I moved all the youngsters to the back so I can start watching the others the c99 are probably a week or two away from the chop so I’ll be stripping them here in a few days the other big ones are just a couple weeks behind… found a pretty good pile of aphids in here this morning, :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: little bastards … then the Fritter with the yellow tag might have to go early because of the aphid damage I’d hate to get any rot those buds are rock :rock: hard

These are in order to the list above

25 Likes

Looking awesome Brother Easy :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

4 Likes

Lots of tasty looking buds!!! That Waikiki Queen though :fire: :fire: :fire: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: very nice brother

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch guys :beers::beers:

4 Likes

Sweet stuff bro the quality is always spot on :muscle::100:

2 Likes

Gummy night. Just made a batch. Tired of cookies. Lookin good as always Easy.

1 Like

Do i need to come visit :thinking:

3 Likes

Some colors are kickin in… :eyes:

12 Likes

One hell of an update and line up Brother :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Thanks guys :beers::beers: @OGIncognito @Storm @anon1893985 i appreciate all the plant love :heart: :evergreen_tree::green_heart:

3 Likes