MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

Nice work another batch of photos worthy of the magazines killing it buddy :100::v:

3 Likes

Thanks JJ :beers::grin:

2 Likes

Always a fun thread to pop in onā€¦ Good grows!

3 Likes

Thank you :beers: and feel free to hang out, join in the bsā€™ing and growing some bud

200 (1)

7 Likes

@Mark0427 initially I was skeptical but today your opinion about calyxes needing to swell are obviously on point! Every cola is showing calyxes swelling today so water and Recharge it is :slight_smile: This plant is going have a huge yield should they all fatten up!

BTW everyone I also transplanted my first two 5gal ED grows over the weekend. They are two Blue Dream Autoā€™s and I canā€™t wait to see them progress :slight_smile: I plan on hitting them with Recharge every 10 days and doing ED Boost at 30 days (or just before pre-flower.) Iā€™ll do very little LST because itā€™s my first grow with EDā€¦fingers crossed!

4 Likes

Congratulations @MeEasy on your benchmark! You have always given solid advice and you were my first welcome! Much appreciation for your dedication to the craft.

7 Likes

Most every plant Iā€™ve grown appears to go thru 2 bud phases where the buds grow then they sweel then they grow then swell. Usually about the 3rd to 4th week of flip and then after that swell about 3 to 4 weeks later. U donā€™t wanna miss the second swell as it makes for a good weight plus towards the end of the grow is when lots more ticomes build up on the plant also. Just watch for foxtails and try and avoid them.

7 Likes

Thank you maā€™am :beers:

2 Likes

Purple Punch Seed Sale
Buy 10 Purple Punch Seeds & Get 10 Seeds Free

The Purple Punch seed sale begins tomorrow, October 5th, and will run until October 9th. During the sale, I will automatically double orders of 10 Purple Punch seeds and send an extra 10 seeds for free!

Purple Punch is one of the most exciting new indica strains now on the site. This indica dominant hybrid has deep purple and forest green nugs with sun-like pistils in yellow, orange, and red shades. The massive nugs are dripping in a crystalline layer of frosty trichomes to complete the almost psychedelic appearance.

Purple Punch seeds are extremely popular among breeders and home growers. The plants produce buds that are prized for their delicious flavors, dynamic growth, and generous THC levels up to 25%!

9 Likes

Hmmm. I believe I have some pure punch seeds from @JayDawg wonder what happened with him as he never answers any messages I send here or ig or text. I do see he posts food pics only now on ig and took down all the weed related stuff. Hope all is okay with him he was a good guy.

6 Likes

@Mark0427 Guess Iā€™m the new Dawg in town. Howdy friend.

6 Likes

The next one for TENT 3

amnesia_auto
zkittlez_auto

18 Likes

The newer Dawg. Mark meant to tag @Jaydawg6528 but we havenā€™t seen him around for a while.

@MeEasy those look like theyā€™ll be fun

5 Likes

Iā€™m currently smoking some Zkittlez auto from Seedsman and I love it :grinning:
I hope youā€™ll enjoy yours as much!

6 Likes

So many strains so little time :laughing: :rofl: thatā€™s why I havenā€™t messed with clones I have a list of I want to grow strains a mile longā€¦ thanks for stopping by the growroom maā€™am @Graysin

Iā€™ve had some Zkittlez but havenā€™t grown any, at least donā€™t think I have. :thinking: :laughing: thanks @kaptain3d

12 Likes

Amen to that. I sometimes reveg stuff - I have 3 or 4 who decided not to reveg. Meh! On to the next plants! :joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Nope canā€™t happen Iā€™m always around the only DAWG

4 Likes

My DAWG EARS weā€™re burning and had to come Quick. Someone trying to be New Dawg on the block. HA Ha what up peeps

9 Likes

Those should be nummy! Man I love weed!

3 Likes

Thanks Doc :beers: :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::seedling::seedling::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes