MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1) - #10031 by adian009.

Previous discussions:

9 Likes

First in!

4 Likes

OMG did I break your thread? I’m going to try the Product you use and I hope it’s easy enough for me so I don’t feel any more plants :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats Easy!

One mountain conquered.

5 Likes

Im in…lol

2 Likes

So many things can show as the same deficiency on plants it’s impossible for someone to look at a picture without knowing the history of what you’ve done to tell you for sure what is wrong. To much of one thing can cause another one to be blocked out or simply overwatering can show up looking like magnesium deficiency or calcium deficiency etc etc… I’ve got to lay down for a bit right now but here’s an article that really goes into different signs plants show, it’s my go to when doing diagnostic

9 Likes

Found you again my friend! Always by your side to learn.

3 Likes

Watching. Take it easy @MeEasy.

3 Likes

Ain’t been here in a bit and already outta :green_heart:

3 Likes

Congrats :clap::clap::clap: buddy needed a new thread sweet :v:

3 Likes

Congrats @MeEasy , that clubhouse blowed tf up🤘

3 Likes

Set to watch. I haven’t been here in a while. Congrats @MeEasy on VMOM, well deserved! You’re an inspiration to me and to many others I’m sure
Thank you for all of your help and I hope you feel better soon :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

Definitely a nice place to stop by good vibes always :100:

5 Likes

For sure, that’s y I hada step back in :metal:

5 Likes

Pretty interesting @MeEasy that ‘The System’ let it get up to like 10033 before generating a part 2. You’d think if it was done by IT it’d automatically flipped at 10001.

6 Likes

They cut @MeEasy some slack cause he’s old and couldnt move to the next page that fast…lol

7 Likes

Those last 30 came in pretty hot lol.

4 Likes

@Fieldofdreams if we thought the rollover to 2000 was bad just think how 10000 will be!

3 Likes

The setting is 9999 last i knew, it’s just slow lol. I’m just thrilled it kept the posts and didn’t send them to interweb abyss.

15 Likes

MeEasy breaking things and making the system reallocate. Classic.

16 Likes