Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

Anyone seen the new drop by Lovin Seeds? (lovin in her eyes) it’s called Grape Amethyst :heart_eyes::fire: OH MY GOD

4 Likes

**Gorilla Glue **

Bruce Banner (defol-ed for harvest)

17 Likes

6 Likes

Gorgeous

5 Likes

Zkittlez Auto starting her 5th week of flower. Looks like she might have some Red/Purple colors soon

10 Likes

Haha she’s only got the one :smile:

10 Likes

@Fieldofdreams oh my! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Gorilla zkittlez

MAC muffin

19 Likes

Zkittels 7 weeks and 4 days in flower :blossom:

17 Likes

Crikey @Tom6377 these beautiful girls! This has been a real journey man :sunglasses: I see some faint tinges of amber in some pics. :blush:

2 Likes

@Latitudes Gorilla Glue :smile:

10 Likes

Double Grape week 12 :exploding_head:
Wasn’t expecting her to take this long.

15 Likes

@Tom6377 beautiful :fire::fire::v:t2:

3 Likes

@registereduser

what light are you using?

2 Likes

Two HLG 260XL’s in a 3x3 at around 900-950 PPFD.

1 Like

Thanks brother :metal::metal:

2 Likes

You can’t really see it, but there’s some purple on these gold leaf buds.I was having the hardest time with this plant. The branches just wouldn’t support the weight. All of the leaves are starting to yellow. I thought there was another week or two. My second autoflower hasn’t even been harvested yet. This gold leaf is over ripe, though. There’s a lot of amber on the calyxes. I hope it’s not overly ripe.

I wasn’t even looking at the plant because it didn’t even have all of its white stigmas darkened yet.

11 Likes

Our work really starts when we chop folks!

I’ve definitely ruined a few great looking harvests, in the past, with a rushed dry/cure. For a good few years now I target 60° F, 60% RH, total darkness, no direct air flow on the flowers, and 10-14 days before final manicure and then into mason jars or grove bags. Seems to work well…

You can’t make shitty weed great with a good dry/cure, but you can sure make great weed shitty with a bad dry/cure :vulcan_salute:

15 Likes

just checked it out - looks amazing! damn there’s another one added to the list lol!

3 Likes

I love everything about gold leaf. The smell is amazing.

12 Likes