Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

13 Likes

@Tom6377 my last harvest i had some sappy colas. I figured it was from the molasses theyve been receiving. I tried to glaze a bud with it, but all it did was bubble lol.

5 Likes

What the fork :exploding_head:

3 Likes

GG clone 5 weeks and 4 days in :sunflower:

I’m already seeing plenty of amber trichomes on this girl.

13 Likes

Maybe it is from the molasses because that’s what I’m using.

2 Likes

Pretty, pretty… And yea, very pretty!.. Gotta love that big cola!.. :sunglasses: :boom:

… Now where’s the “lighter pic”… LoL!.. :rofl:

2 Likes

I also feed molasses in my feeding regime

5 Likes

Morning lads and ladies :v:t2: Can’t get my RH below 59-60%, dark period, I do have like 3 fans going in there tho will they be okay? In flower. What’s chances of bud rot?

7 Likes

Air flow is critica2l I didnt relize and then WMP shows up and thats a pain in the donk. I have 3 uper fans and 2 ocilating down under to keep air moving i run a dehumidifier on night mode that helps me and im not air tight if it gets to 63 degrees the heater comes on but my lower fan runs through the dark hrs always. The bud rot I have seen has only been my outside girl 10ft hard to reach and we had a rainy fall. Sorry I get rambling.

5 Likes

@Bunger64 not sure what the day time temps are, but a large temp swing with humidity spikes is a big culprit of spore germination. @Tom6377 with the sap droplets I have something that could interest you

10 Likes

Thanks for the info :+1: i never noticed this before i was thinking man these are some seriously resonated buds :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve had it before and thought the same thing. Definitely not something I want in my outdoor grow.

4 Likes

Yea u would be attracting all kinds of bugs and animals. im glade im indoors.

4 Likes

Outdoors is a blast though, just have to be ready for everything,and I mean anything. That is were I started. Many years of learning, before I started indoors. I still love the great outdoor growing.

4 Likes

Thats was a pretty interesting read in my thoughts and reading the molasses is for the soil more than the plant. I try to keep temps 81-84 day time and humidity up understanding it helps the leaves breathe. At dark hrs my tent is insulated enought to maintain 64-67 degrees. I know i could get it warmer but i feel that would be to much of a temp swing. Still learning but enjoy the tags Growmies

3 Likes

Beat me to it… I was going to get my MAPP gas torch out but I don’t have any buds at the moment. Out doors I will use my acetaline tank. :rofl:

2 Likes

I have that becuse the little torches dont heat my badder bubbler up enough bring whatcha got.

1 Like

So am I at a high risk at 60%? I did manage get it down to 50% after a couple hours, but it could just be that I moved the hygro from the pot rim to canopy level, so could just be different reading

1 Like

20 Likes

That right there is BOTM quality!.. :boom:

6 Likes