Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1) - #10093 by Pheno.

Previous discussions:

11 Likes

Lol the only ‘buds’ I have right now. PoisonBerry Auto (not ILGM). There’s also a Black Widow, GDP and Bruce banner in the tent with her in transition…

32 Likes

All I got is from the last harvest. I don’t have a plant growing right now. It was a blue mystic. I got about 13 zips from her.

53 Likes

GDP getting close to harvest

42 Likes

My very first grow, nearing the finish line at 57 days: LSD Auto - “Lucy”. She’s a tiny little jewel - all of 19.5 inches tall, but she looks and smells wonderful to me.

68 Likes

@Fiz Nice colors!!!

5 Likes

Thanks very much! Not bad for a first try, let’s see what I can do next time.

5 Likes

I’m outta :green_heart:’s but definitely a great first run. Slow dry and cure and you’re gonna have some yum yum!

7 Likes

Hi, everyone! I just took new pics of my G13 girl last night before lights out and this is what she looks like at 7 weeks of flower (with a big thank you to Yoshi for pointing out my earlier counting error.) :slight_smile: She went on 12/12 on 11/7 and this is what she looks like now.

I know she’s not ready, but any feedback on condition is greatly appreciated. Good or bad. Thanks guys.

47 Likes

Looking very nice :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks. My first time with G13 and it has been a ride! Still is, actually. Wish I could post the SMELL.

3 Likes

Ilgm fire og

45 Likes

ILGM
BRUCE BANNER AUTO

22 Likes

Todays pic

25 Likes

ILGM Skittlez Photo

43 Likes

1st pic is GCK. I love the colors the leafs changed for me in flush. GDP got super frosty! Both cut new years day and drying

46 Likes

ILGM Bruce Banner auto. Day 60 and getting close!

62 Likes

Week 8

43 Likes

Very gooey. Will cure in here for about a week then I’ll jar it.

43 Likes

That’s a beautiful bowl’O’buds.

6 Likes