Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

Crap brother!.. That last pic of yours in the series you posted left me a little damp in the loins. LoL!.. Man, that last pic of yours (re-posted below) was pure gold, brother!.. Cheers!.. :tropical_drink:

12 Likes

… I would say that is a most perfectly trimmed bud!.. :boom:

3 Likes

17 Likes

WOW

download

4 Likes

Looks tasty… I’ve got some gold leaf beans… I think you just convinced me my next run should include one of them. :thinking::smiley::+1:

2 Likes

All three of the strains I’m growing have been legit. Here’s the un-topped do si dos. I haven’t had a godfather og finish yet,

15 Likes

Buffy is 63 days old today
Flowering @ 5 weeks :mask:

11 Likes

Not a lighter for comparison… But something a bit bigger.

18 Likes

Lighter was to small won’t be able to see it so I used a 2 liter sprite bottle happy growing all :v: glueberry auto

15 Likes

15 Likes

Solid looking Buds Growmie :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Blockquote[quote=“OGIncognito, post:4497, topic:80678, full:true”]
Solid looking Buds Growmie :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:
[/quote]

Thank you! I was going to have a couple days break from trimming, but one of my plants was outside and got rained on. Now it’s getting harvested so I can dry it properly.

Godfather OG.

12 Likes

For those of you who don’t wash their buds, I recommend re-thinking that. I didn’t have a gnat problem in the grow, but put a few plants outside as they waited to be harvested. Gnats stuck to all the sticky trichomes. Trichomes are the defense against pests and trap other dirt and stuff, as well.

This is from my first wash bucket after only a couple buds were washed. Primarily an indoor grow.

8 Likes

I see a few nose hairs in there :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:. Nice job Growmie

6 Likes

… those aint nose hairs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

That could be a good or bad thing :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I think I’ve reached expert level trimmer, already. Are we done, yet?

13 Likes

Is there a thing as a bud being too sticky? I’m sitting here trimming these godfather og buds and I think I just invented the best air freshener on the planet. Everything floating in the air that passes by my bud just happens to stick to it. Pieces of lint, dog fur, leaves I just cut off, etc…

I can’t wait to try this bud. Omg,

6 Likes

Gotta chime in on this one @Newt @Vtbudz

13 Likes

I am the cream, yeah, the cream of the crop.
Oooh, yeah! :upside_down_face:

Strain=Little Bud

9 Likes