Learning how to auto

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Nice @alienofasoul !

2 Likes

Which one is it ?

1 Like

The blueberry, green crack and northern lights among all the other problems i had they look light burnt to me too .
no worries they are in last week and chop chop next weekend . i like uppity buzz so dont want any /or hardly any amber trics .
:alien: happy growing

2 Likes

@alienofasoul all 3 of those are sativa leaning right ? If you glass them and they ripe to your liking , than it’s trim time I think :thinking:!
It’s really hard to tell from what they’ve suffered mid way in bloom phase with the late lock out , but from the way they fading and becoming dried and crumbly is due to from the mag lock out defiencies, which can be very much light :fire: cause those fans leaves were mostly affected from the defiency, but if the buds are ready , are if you initiated any flushing could also be why they fading cause flushing washes out a lot and if it’s not replace , the plants loose a bit of potency . I cannot really say either way .

2 Likes

You’re gonna have some fine smoke there sir!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

4 Likes

Yea sir sorry I ain bin on bin working 10-12 hr shifts as mechanical tech n tire tech… But brother @yoshi … It’s amazing having harvest barely any issues n weird my early miss smelled n tasted decent right away but gold leaf well i sampled her n wow can’t wait till a month goes by or better but that’s when I’m try her again bout 3wks to month cure n c … I also started my coast of Maine grow n cup others I also got a coast of Maine happy n coco loco mix going that’s going b interesting … N brother you kno how to grow some banging buds don’t sell yourself short… You taught me so much n mostly is what I did with some alternative changes but my brother @yoshi when I get home from work I’m tell u my try secret well I’m share with u n all growers @low. @yoshi. @hellrasier

1 Like

Yea brother dontsell yourself short you got talent n the smarts to back it up … So anyway I wish I lived near ya could deff grow some crazy shit putting what we kno together

@SilvaBack203 @Low @PurpNGold74 @Nicky @OldGypsy @yoshi @alexankh @Borderryan22 @Buck29048
Today did big final flush, (2) gallons in and 1-1/4 run-off.
RO water pH 5.8 --ppm 09 went in .
out numbers where.
Green crack ppm 574 … pH 6.41

blueberry ppm 860 … pH 6.26

cali-kush#2 ppm 785 … pH 6.35

cali-kush#1 ppm 776 … pH 6.54

GDP X Gumberry ppm 669 … pH 6.34

norther lights ppm 974 … pH 6.29

The plan is to let them go till Thursday, put in dark with ice bath for 48 hrs. AND CHOP–CHOP – at least the bb,gc,gdp . others might not be till following weekend .

8 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Yummyyyyy…

1 Like

Looking FANTASTIC! Almost there now bro

3 Likes

@Low look who is still around outside , Greselda Blonco is nice and fat now and she still in the same general area, I first caught her at and was feeding her lol

5 Likes

That’s awesome!

Dude that thing has been hanging around all season! Has to have been 6 months nearbout huh?

1 Like

Looking good, good harvest plan

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 if I had more time to learn how to breath them , I would find her a boyfriend maybe , I thought that could be part of why maybe , but I would think if I go out tomorrow she probably still hanging around?

2 Likes

@alienofasoul wow brother I’m loving them ladies right therrr… I can’t wait to have some cash n get the Cali kush pack shits legit .an your grandad purple omg I love it … Keep it growing brother

2 Likes

I member when u caught her holy shit that is crazy @yoshi can’t believe she still around

2 Likes

So, getting ready to ice and throw in dark tonight . i pulled back 1 of the top buds on the blueberry , and was bright and green . as to my thinking they where burnt up by the lights, being at makers Mars Hydro distance from plant at flower was 12/18 inches . imo must be to close .

at 15 inches DLI was 61 on a 18/6 timer …to much…
lesson learned … will update photo’s of ice bath going into tent for blackout time . later tonight.

2 Likes