faster or not than photo we will see . shout out to @Low thanks for your time and help.
Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something asked about; Just say so, or post
NA (non applicable).
- Indoor or outdoor - size of grow, tent, toom
- Origin of water.
- Otigin of seeds. seedbank, friedn, bag seed.
- Regular, feminized, or autoflower
- -Age of plant. Veg ot flower
- Method: Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics.
- Vessels: Pots, Raised bed, Hydro,(what type hydro)
- PH and TDS/EC of source water
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution.
- Provided lighting: Power? LED, HID, Fluorescents, or other?
- Temperayitr; Day and Night
- Humidity; Day and Night
- Ventilation system; Yes/ No. Size?
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: Yes or no.
- C02: Yes or no
a. -DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
b. -Temperature of reservoir
Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add; Anything else you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate ot the end of the survey in order to help us understand yout issues.
grow room is a spare bedroom 15/12 feet , so indoor grow. water used is well water ph 7.3 use ph down to 6.0 for watering.cali kush- and -greencrack autoflowering from seedmans.
Soil? Flowering light? Nute line?
well i need to learn too, so I’m tracking along
transplant into 5 gal. fabric pot and 7 gal. a little late on the greencrack. roots are going around the cup at 12 days.
calikush left greencrack right. light on 20/04
growing in home made -subcools- supersoil 2/3rds full with ffhf on top of that and some potting soil with mykos around the roots . no nutes only water from well at 7.3 ph’ed to 6.0 . roots before transplant .-
@Low @alexankh @OldGypsy 8-13-21 supersoil seems to be working so far. A small amount of tip burn on any new growth , but seems to grow out of it . did a lot of trim today hope they can take it . before
@Low 8-16-21 -growing great and streching/pre flower all most done . all LST branches turning back up . still only water ph’ed to 6.2 I need to find out if supersoil needs any flowering nutes or leave alone. any help there would be appre.
@Low got my molasses in today.- do you know how much blackstrap molasses to mix in 1 gallon for watering .still only water at ph 6.2----8-17-21
Looking good so far. Respect for the subcools super soil. R.i.p subcool