Learning how to auto

Nice… already at the finish line

1 Like

Pulled this bud off the GDP to try out early .

wow after a bit could feel heart rate speed up. then felt like droopy from Snowwhite …in the face . after about 15 min. i was outside doing all the trim work of the branches hitting me in the face while mowing . happy with the results . cant wait. !
:alien: happy growing

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 @OldGypsy @Low @alexankh @yoshi @Borderryan22 @Buck29048 @Nicky
tonight’s update, put the girls on ice . Stuck them in drying tent. blackout for few days–chop chop…
cold in their :cold_face:

the slow-drip …

9 Likes

2 Likes

Can’t wait 4 the new color she might turn

1 Like

Nice work!

1 Like

hey @Low question ? do i need to put more ice on plants today, or is it a (1) one time thing ? and it is cold in the tent too .

thanks.

3 Likes

If you can add more without interrupting darkness go for it! The whole ice thing has no definitive results, but keeping that temp super low around the roots it’s great! Or in theory it should be, right? That’s all it’s doing as they don’t drink in the dark, great job at maintaining low 60’s ambient temp.

1 Like

@Bulldognuts did this when he started I think… But I don’t believe he does anymore

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 @Low @Borderryan22 @Buck29048 @Nicky @dbrn32 @yoshi @OldGypsy @alexankh @PurpNGold74
chop chop been in trim jail all day for three plants LOL.
starting with Green Crack plant was 703 grams .

top of plant .

all trimmed up . 564 grams

and for how the roots did in my homemade super soil , the metal thing is flashing cut down to 3 to 4 inches and goes around the fabric pot top edge to keep water in . so wont just spill down the sides.

looks like they did great to me. This photo for @SilvaBack203 Crocs shot .

Blue Berry plant was 671 grams.

up close.
oh and this was the G.C.
and Blueberry trimmed up was 530 grams .

G.C.and Blueberry in tent .

GDP X Gumberry plant was 619 grams .

trimmed was 492 grams .

Man i am whooped, hope i did a good report for you all . still have the (stress test) and (no stress) on the two… cali kush to do for tomorrow will see if their is any diff. in weight of over all harvest . sence auto’s dont like stress?
so this is all wet weight how much do you lose when it dries ?? half ?

8 Likes

Wow that was a great haul

1 Like

thanks , man that trim work is Helllllllllll .

1 Like

amazing haul!

and good root ball for an auto

1 Like

1 day I will be longer than 2 hours lol

1 Like

Very nice! The GDP x gumberry looks great!!!

2 Likes

That’s a great harvest my brother @alienofasoul I bet that’s going b some banger ranging buds … I’m loving this smiles smiles… I now see what my trichomes should look like tho I bon chopping a wee too soon except for revolver she looked jus like your trichs but that is the best pic to follow by how your trichs should look when harvest is at perfect window … Great harvest man I’m truly proud man f-ing a right brother keep that shit up… Gotta trade secrets deff wanna kno how u got so much wieght… Revolver is my first heavy ass plant… Well northern lights gave me 3.4 ounces but she was huge…anyway awesome brother so fucking awesome sorry for cursing but damn brother I’m jealous :slight_smile: but in A good way keep it up my man @alienofasoul

1 Like

BTW autos like a lil stress I love growing autos… U can treat them jus like photos if u got the right temps n soil witch we all do but seriously autos love stress at the right times

1 Like

Such an Awsome feeling. Congrats!
Dry it slow, if your tents to dry add a humidfior.

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 @Low @Borderryan22 @Nicky @yoshi @dbrn32 @Nicky @OldGypsy @Buck29048 @alexankh , thanks for all the (HELP)…
`
The stress test of the cali-kush plant #2 , against no stress cali-kush plant #1.
#2 on left ,.- . #1 on right

buds of #2

#2 plant weight was 516 grams .

some trich pics
the wet trim weight was 382 grams .

#1 plant weight was 548 grams .

before and after trim .

some trich pics .
wet weight of plant #1 trimmed was 427 grams. so the (no stress) plant was 45 grams heaver than plant #2 with all the stress . and i could not see much difference in the root system . i did notice that all the plants this grow where root-bond . so in my opinion those who say all you need for auto’s is a 3 gallon pot (baloney) i used 5s and a 7 , and even the 7 was all most root bound .

so far i got a total wet weight of 2,395 grams .with one plant left . the northern lights that should be around 400 grams . the in the tent pics .

It seems so far back now but i used 3 mars hydro’s at watts of total 750 with a hps flower 400 watts . room temp stayed about 79/80 f - day and 69/70 night . Humidity was day 35/50 night 60/65 .-- grown in homemade supersoil (subcool’s) in 5 gallon fabric pots .
DLI averaged around 40 in veg and 65/75 in flower which i felt ended up to hot or high and burnt the plants .
with a total watts of 1,100 in flower and a wet weight of 2,800 thats 2.5 grams a watt . So if lose half the weight in drying that be 1.3 grams a watt in a 3 foot by 8 foot area . well for me more than i need :+1: :star_struck: :hugs: :yum: :smirk: :partying_face: :boom: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

5 Likes