Learning how to auto

Holy chunky gorgeousness!!! I’m coughing just looking at them! Smoke even came up. Those are some fire looking flowers growmie!!!

1 Like

not sure, got seeds from seedsman . garden of green seed /- … grandaddy purple X gumberry . all i know .
sorry :confused:

Thanks any way! Killin it!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: really Killin it bro

Happy growing

1 Like

Wow man!!! Very nice :blush::v::blush:

1 Like

You should see the salt build up on my fabric pots at bottom

1 Like

@Buck29048 I always thought of that in a sense the fabric pots serves as a light filtration system if your pour your nutrients in through the soil by keeping the salt build up on the inside of the bags and if you watering them from the drain pan , they would filter out the salts to stay on the outside , so that could be why they called smart pots cause they are two in one as for plants healthy growth.

2 Likes

Well brother wanted to give u update

6 Likes

Ohhhhhhahh WOW brother . I’m loving them

1 Like

@yoshi brother you kmo I bin noticing how fabric collects a lot of salt n it jus builds more n more now I have to agree with you on the fabric acting as a filter . like I said earlier you should see the corners n seems of my pots I got square fabric 3 gallers an damn build is a lot

Its also on my handles where it stitched to fabric mostly those kinda spots were it stitched but even my tall 3 gall u can see it on side

1 Like

@yoshi @Low @alienofasoul @PurpNGold74 so I’m jus Jared up my early miss haven’t weighed out yet but not real concern going b less then zip but I also mainlined this auto so I wonder how shell get with jus natural grow an I’m chopping gold leaf today makes 8or9weeks flower n she ready u can see amber trichs from jus looking I so far cutt 3 branches an trim n hung but idk I’m jus being lazy .she still in her tent in her pot chylln still growing

2 Likes

Gold leaf photo fem.

I his trimmed n hung her that’s main cola

4 Likes

@Buck29048
Wait until you smoke that once it’s fully ready , you are in for a real nice treat with the gold leaf :leaves:, So super smooth with a nice Indica balance but happy and uplifting full body relaxation. Amazing !
Now are you going to share your growing secrets with a brother , I’m trying to learn to get those kind of buds !

2 Likes

Brother I learned from You

1 Like

Brother I learned from Youi was also using oceans forest n happy from n dakine 420 soil mixed dakines n oceans n kept at bottom half as supe soil n used happy frog as base… Also I used few diff amendment mainly from what I learn from you… Sea kelp… mykos azos n blackstrap mix with some purpinator. Did really good n I’m guessing I got extremely lucky giving at the perfect times n I bin keeping almost perfect temps n humidity an I live by the no touch rule unless I really need too… Shits crazy yo…but but check out my gold leaf fem witch r first 2 pics n then early miss auto…

4 Likes

I learned from best. ---------> @yoshi <---------

Look at the size of that cola my friend :heart_eyes:? @Buck29048 man if only I know what you know , I might can grow like that shew , Now how does it feel to get through a grow with out hardly any issues :thinking:, I guess my strategies can work if they are used in the right methods . I’m so excited and Happy my brother you done it all by yourself , now that’s another brother achievement I love to celebrate :champagne: wishing it was mines Yes Lord Success :raised_hands:!

1 Like

Nice harvest

1 Like

I’m not the best @Buck29048 , I’ve just done a lot of experimenting and self taught myself on a lot of basics by making mistakes and learning all what I’ve done and what needed to be done and I just never quit , I still can remember when i first grow a few plants out , I had no clue on how to bud them , so I grew them out in veg and dried the leaves and try to smoke that , man I was disappointed, than I started putting seeds out in secluded areas and go back to see if any made it , and it all started from there in 1983 I stubble up on another growers plot and his plants was full so of course I took only a few buds , but I had to find out who and how :thinking:, we still friends today and he is still doing the same shits I do lmao , if we only stayed close I can only imagine the many plots of pot he and I would have a Rand McNally Road Atlas trying to keep up with them all . That was my way back in the days , plant by a good water source and just let nature do its thing. A lot of good success, running from the police in the swamps in boats :ship: and crashing sleeping out in the swamps , man those were the days …

1 Like

today is sept.-29th -21 Watered with RO water . playing the waiting game . got the tent set up to be at RH60% and temp 63-f . ready for the dry .
GDPxGumberry

blueberry

green-crack

northern-lights

:alien: happy growing

7 Likes