Learn As We Grow

Good Morning @kellydans. Yes I water to run off every time. I was wondering about the salt deposits my self. :thinking:

2 Likes

I also Water to run off all the way through flowering stage. I usually wash my pots after ever grow they have a pretty big buildup.

3 Likes

After that flush they are pretty wet. I think it wili be a bit before they need watered. Our temps have been in the 60.

1 Like

Probably 3 days . I was out of town 4 days Thanksgiving mine was pretty dry. I got them hydrated backup on track. I used the glass bulbs couple in each pot , They drip out slow. That was a big help.

2 Likes

I have seen those that’s is good to know. I don’t ever go anywhere but if I did that’s what I would do. :blush:

1 Like

Yeah , I felt safe with the bulbs nothing can go wrong fill them up an jab in the pot.

1 Like

It amazing how we treat these ladies like our children. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lol

If that’s the case s lot of us would have CPS called on us for torture (lst)
And neglect
I don’t feed or water until she be begging for it so many times

4 Likes

Hahaha you are right!! But it’s a lot like molding your kids for adulthood. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!! :blush::v:

3 Likes

Especially when you do this.

4 Likes

Good Morning Grow Fam. I have another question!! As y’all know I had a ph problem in my soil and I flushed until my ph was back in the 6’s and my ppm was between 6 and 700. I have a gallon to each plant after the flush with a tiny bit of TB and BB Fox farm nutrients. Now my question is when I water this time do I do nutrients, or do I do the recharge and silica or what is best? I am in week 6 of flower.
@Pet_de_Chien @kellydans @oldmarine @PurpNGold74 @MeEasy

4 Likes

after the flush personally I would feed (nutes )

3 Likes

Oh I have a question for @dbrn32. As far as the DLI on my plants. There are some plant (I don’t know the proper name) is taller than others so the DLI is higher on them. How do I adjust it?

Thank You in advance!! :blush::v:

I’d feed as @kellydans stated and no harm in adding the recharge or silica at the same time for that matter, a bit beyond the optimal time to add the silica but wont hurt. If you only have one light, supercrop (like @sunasun posted just above) is best option, I hate to stress them that late, but sometimes its the only option.

5 Likes

Your avatar makes me happy every time I see it lol
@Pet_de_Chien

4 Likes

And one more question!! Should I leave these leaves :maple_leaf:?

3 Likes

No harm to let em ride, if they are bugging you visually, take your trimming scissors and cut the leaf back like a clone or take it off completely. Again no harm.

4 Likes

I have no problem leaving them. Thank You!!

1 Like

Johnny Cash “When the Man comes Around”

1 Like

Great song.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

2 Likes