Learn As We Grow

I have his last 4 albums he recorded before he passed and those videos WOW!

2 Likes

I agree with feeding them because flushing washes out most of the food. As for your dli question if I’m understanding it right I use different boxes and creates to lift the shorter plants to get the canopy as level as possible

3 Likes

As you can see this is where my issue is. Can’t raise or lower. And the Stem is so big and the flowers are so close together I’m not sure I could super crop.

4 Likes

That difference is so close…I’d suggest to do nothing at all. You could put plant on left on a bit of a riser depending on your personal level of Retent.

5 Likes

Supercrop would be the answer earlier on before it gets so far along, I don’t like bending on em this late. Maybe you can just pull the tall branches over to the side without actually bending the stem, light intensity is lowest in the corners so just grab it and pull it over to the corner and tying it over there. Then you can turn up the light or lower it to increase the intensity in the middle without burning the tall one

4 Likes

I was thinking that would be a way I will give that a go. Thank You!! :blush::v:

1 Like

Dli in your space is the same regardless of how tall your plants are. As such, there is no changing for shorter or taller plants.

1 Like

Thank You good to know

1 Like

Good Saturday afternoon grow family!! Not much to report. I am in week 7 of flower. Our temps are extremely high for December and the humidity is off the charts. I have 4 fans blasting my girls. Here are a couple pictures. Excuse the terrible looking leaves, my bad!
Have a great weekend everyone!!

7 Likes

Looking good.

1 Like

Thank You :blush::v:

1 Like

I’m needing suggestions for a dehumidifier for a room that is 6’x14’ that is hopefully under $200.

2 Likes

Just Beautiful! :hugs:

1 Like

Thank You :blush:

Forget those leaves!! Pistils are changing! Buds a swelling! Bet its getting o so lovely funky in there as well.

This is my favorite part of growing (tests my patience to the max though). They look great

6 Likes

Thank You Purp!!! I have lots of patience. And yes I love taking in the beautiful aroma!! :blush::v:

1 Like

Good afternoon to all my grow family!! As most of you know I did a flush on 11-26. I then watered with nutrients in 12-1. Now on 12-5 I watered with Epsom and PH water. Going in the ppm was 590 and the ph was 6.6. The runoff was ppm 911 and the ph was 6.3. I think that is way better than when I had a problem. What do y’all think? @Pet_de_Chien @MrPeat @merlin44 @MeEasy @SilvaBack203 @kellydans @PurpNGold74 @MrPeat I know there are more of you that have helped me and I appreciate all of you! :blush::v::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

The numbers sound good but I am no expert as I don’t check the ppm and pH.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag numbers look fine , keep taking care of those girls and get them to the finish line. Don’t worry about the Beat up leafs you’re still gonna have a nice Harvest for the holidays. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Thank You so Much. I have put so much into these ladies and I have learned so much from all of you y’all. I can’t thank everyone enough!! :blush::v:

1 Like