KBTB 420 FM🎵puff puff pass🎵

@blackthumbbetty, Happy Anniversary. I hope that yo have a great day :fireworks: :sparkler: :firecracker: :beers: :tumbler_glass: :clinking_glasses: :v:

7 Likes

Oh, hey! 2 whole years, here!

8 Likes

I’m waiting till midnight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, there’s the cake! Happy Anniversary :v:

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary :popcorn::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Happy anniversary @blackthumbbetty :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy cana-day… :partying_face::wink::grin::+1:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone!

Today, I’d like you to welcome a special guest to KBTB 420 FM:

Great interview with Troy from Extractcraft. He’s a great go-to guy and excellent moderator/guide for The Source.
http://m.digitaljournal.com/life/lifestyle/q-a-meet-the-crockpot-of-cannabis-extraction/article/566092

6 Likes
5 Likes

Haha, that’s creepy :joy:

1 Like

That’s me, mofo. You don’t like my voice? :rofl:

SATIVA, SATIVA, SATIVA!

2 Likes

I was waiting for those teeth to go “ahhh cha cha chaaaaa” lol!

2 Likes

Late Breaking News:
Thursday 1/30/2020
OFFICIALLY Day#1

Stay tuned tomorrow for photos and more info!

4 Likes

Day#2 Seedling/Grow
(Green Crack CBD should be fully germed, today)

Last night, I promised photos and more info. Here at KBTB 420FM, we deliver on our promises. Usually. Today’s your lucky day!

-Still in the domed germination station for another 24-48 hours
-Lights: 125w/32"
-Temp/RH in dome: 79F/72%-79%
-Ventilation/Air Circ: 3 passive intake, 1 exhaust fan set to low, 2 small fans set to low, vents on dome open
-Heat: Using warming mat til GC CBD fully germed; electric portable baseboard-type heater parked outside my intake flaps, currently set to 74F
-Humidifier is running on low, as of an hour ago
-Water/Feed: Off the RO, next input will be Tap w/ some Calcium and Epsom; no other nutrients at this point

Here are some pics.

Basic Vent Set-up:

Intake side:

Green mesh fabric covers the intake openings.

Exhaust side:

2 8" ports connect the tents.

The weird way I have it vented toward my door, which has a vent in it up high. We’ve had issues with my room causing our roof to drip condensation, so rather than venting up, I went out the side, then out the room via the door. Due to wife imposed restrictions, I’m not allowed to directly vent it out of the room/house, but this way is acceptable and effective:

The Girls

Group shot, domed/undomed. Dummy me, I forgot to take the dome shot before removing it, so the pic shows it after only being redomed for a few minutes:

Green Crack CBD, just about germed!:

Blue Dream’atic, the girl who fell out of her seed during the soak, looks very lovely. However, after taking the pics, I realized her root was visible and curling inside the rooter. Looks healthy? I covered it very gently with a bit of medium from its pot and took another pic:

Jackie-boi had these tips the moment they grew in, so I’m not worried. Too much.:

Mutie-beautie Black Sugar Rose definitely a beaut:

Blue Cheese, leaning. Don’t be a butt-head, Blue Cheese:

Solomatic CBD a bit leggy but solid:

Critical Blue:

Blue Amnesia xxl:

What do you all think?

13 Likes

That is one nice set up.

1 Like

Me likey… :grin::+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looks good from here!

2 Likes

You all think the Blue Dream’atic will be ok?

1 Like

Killer setup. :+1:

It’s a sore subject still, but the Head Cheese plant that was about 3 weeks into flower, that I had to kill when we moved, started out looking burned and kinda iffy when it sprouted. It was in ICU for a couple days, and finally got whatever it was figured out, and was a hell of a plant when I had to let her go. I know you’ll get her headed in the right direction.

Your rooty tooty Blue Dream’atic…ooty, looks like the root started heading ‘out’ before realizing and making a U-turn. Might not hurt to put some more medium around the stem for a few more roots, just in case. :man_shrugging: :grinning::v:

3 Likes

I think she’ll buff out.

3 Likes