KBTB 420 FMđŸŽ”puff puff passđŸŽ”

Last night, after 24 hours of soaking, I placed the seeds into Rapid Rooters.

During popping, the temperature of the germination station hit 79F and stayed there. Excellent!

For The Rootering, I soaked the rooters in the following solution for about 30 minutes:
1 qt RO water
⅛ tsp Piranha
⅛ tsp Catalyst

I wrung them out til they were just barely damp and popped a seed into each, about a ÂŒ inch down, then covered the hole with a piece of rooter. They were placed back in the heated, domed germination station, along with a few cups of to water to help with humidity. They’re in the dark, now. Tomorrow: Lights.

Every seed was slightly opened and a couple had tails. Blue Dream’atic had fallen completely out of her seed; I still planted her, but I dropped another seed last night and Rootered it just now.

This morning, about 11 hours after The Rootering, I already had to give each rooter another tsp of RO. The naked Blue Dream’atic is pushing up her cover, too.

7 Likes

Light’s on! I gave them just about 24 hours of darkness in their Rooters.

Light set to 110 watts, hanging at 36". It will be on 24/7 for 7-10 days.

The Blue Dream’atic that fell out of its seed looks to be doing OK. She’s fully germed and popped above the rooter. She’s also still pale, but her color is starting to form.

Blue Amnesia breeched inside the rooter. I did nothing, because it’ll turn itself around.

Solomatic was an inch above the rooter, with her seed still firmly in place. The tap root is long and healthy, but hadn’t yet grown any little hairs to grab the rooter, so I split the rooter and placed the root deep enough that its seed-head was back inside the rooter.

Blue Cheese will probably get the same treatment, tomorrow.

All others are doing their thing inside the rooters.

7 Likes

Sorry, at 32".

2 Likes

All except the late-drop BD#2 have germed! In a few hours, her seed will definitely pop off, too.

With Dome on, temps/rh at 79-81F/75-85%

Black Sugar Rose is already vying for Mutie-Beautie of this grow:

13 Likes

These songs go out to all growers, sowing seeds and pushing up the buds:

I know pushing daisies means dying, but this song is just great, no matter.

6 Likes

I don’t know Ween, but this song seems vaguely familiar. Maybe it was on Beavis and Butthead? :thinking:
Haha, yep. Funny the long term stuff I can remember, but can’t tell you what we were talking about yesterday.

3 Likes

The 3-cot baby is cool!

1 Like

Listened to this Ween song while tripping on 5 Aces:

4 Likes

THAT’S the one I’ve heard. I first read “5 acres,” and that made more sense. What is 5 Aces?

1 Like

OK, Day#2 GERMIMATION UPDATE

Baby Pictures!
Good Girls

Bad Girl Bulletin

BD#2 had a cotyledon accidentally peeled-off during a seed membrane removal procedure. She’s still in the germination station, because why tf not? :man_shrugging:

Green Crack CBD seemed OK yesterday, but she hasn’t stood up, yet. When I picked up her rooter, she kinda wibble-wobbled around. I checked her taproot, and it appears to have stalled. No rot or damage visible on the taproot, it just never seemed to get going past the initial germ. I haven’t removed her because I want to give it another day to take hold. I did, however, drop a second GC CBD; it’s in the tent, on the heat mat, and under a metal bowl to keep it dark.

7 Likes

Germination Day#3
Moving Up

The Girls got moved into their next homes, 4" Jiffy pots (in lieu of Cowpots) filled with a mix of:
2 parts Cloud Coco
1 part Happy Frog
œ tsp Recharge

Everything was moistened and mixed thoroughly with the following pH 6.0 solution.
1 qt RO water
Ÿ tsp Demeter’s
ÂŒ tsp Persephone’s
⅛ tsp each: Catalyst, Piranha, Voodoo, Tarantula
Adjusted using Potassium Bicarbonate crystals

The Rooters were also watered in with 3 tbsp of the mixture, each.

Light: 110w/32"

The humidity in the dome should rise just fine, in a few hours. I will add a humidifier to the tent tomorrow.

Green Crack CBD has been rootered!

7 Likes

Hmmmmmm, notice how clean and neat everything is??? Not one spec of dirt or nottin on the floor or tray. Ain’t natural is all I say! LOL

5 Likes

Just wait for a few weeks. It gets downright natural looking in there. :grinning:

5 Likes

Ok I’ll wait and see. But there better be some dirt on the floor or it didn’t happen.

2 Likes

My other tent has dirt on the floor.

:joy:

11 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:
You just made my day! You killed it, bravo superb comeback!

3 Likes

Ooooook it happened!

2 Likes

Just don’t be so tidy next time!

2 Likes

I love me some Ween. Chocolate and Cheese is a great album!!

1 Like

Next grow, instead of just using the white bins, I might rig em up to do something like the link. I like the white bins, because if I do need to move the plants, I don’t disturb the root zone by grabbing the handles/messing with the pot, itself. It’d make flushing so much easier, too. I’ve been wanting to build a metal rack to hold the plants & allow for easy run-off collection, but this idea would be easier because they’re built for each plant.

6 Likes