Just a grow not ment to do much

Good for you. Do you grow inside in winter

1 Like

I had three surprise flowers outside of my door this morning. soo i am going to try inside winter without tentā€¦ In a some what okay small closet. only one will be able to get big in thereā€¦ Soo ill have to see who is strongest in a few weeks. Ill leave the other two just about in the house till the kick it

1 Like

I donā€™t grow in a tent I like to be able to grow big plants. Iā€™d rather have 1 big plant in closet than 4 smaller plants in tent. Where did your surprise come from your hubby? As long as you donā€™t have to worry about the smell you can fix you a good spot in closet. For my small walk in closet I got the silver emergency blankets that come folded up in really small pkgs especially if in 1st aide kits and they were perfect for reflecting material and under $3 at Atwoods and Walmart. 2 or 3 cover alot of wall

1 Like

No i sweep seeds out my door from time to time. They just wanted to growā€¦ Untill i left them out and they frozeā€¦ Yes i killed them. i didnā€™t know it was going to get soo cold.

I have 4 first aide kits so i probavly have enough to cover the closet for next time.

It turned really cold really fast I sure missed having Fall. Itā€™s supposed to be in 60ā€™s for highs for about a week here then winter so Iā€™ve got to have a winter grow of some kind not only for the smoke but to give me something to do when weather keeps me inside

1 Like

Oh goodness yes it did. Texas wont make its mind up. These warmish days and cold night are getting to my bones lol

1 Like

I am just going to do my next grow here as well because nothing has changed ā€¦ I mean i have a light but no room to put in or tent

Here are my two vegging girlsUploading: 20200328_140337.jpgā€¦ Uploading: 20200328_140342.jpgā€¦ Uploading: 20200328_140359.jpgā€¦ Uploading: 20200328_140406.jpgā€¦

Uploading: 20200328_140354.jpgā€¦

3 Likes

Sorryā€¦ Phone messed up

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Theyā€™re going to like all that sun.

1 Like

They are trying to. Start flower pistols bc the hrs are not right yet i guess lol :joy: i hope they dont actually flower this early they are toooo small

1 Like

They told me to put mine outside June 6th and I needed to have them already thru veg and ready to flower when I put out. Wonā€™t yours reveg?

1 Like

They should but i am not a fan unless its a cuttling witch ima do this year i got aloe lol soo its possible

1 Like

Iā€™m not familiar with revegging, Iā€™m putting seeds in dirt tonight they have tails and see if I can get a batch together for outside. You may have already seen but1 guy is growing in 50,and 100 gal grow bags outside and his are beautiful, he says more room for roots bigger plants. Something he does that Iā€™ll try to do mix alot of peat and perlite in soil keep it nice and loose. Catch you later. :sun_with_face::seedling::seedling:

1 Like

I mean kinda yeah ima try to get some pretty big pots this year but idk kinda pressed this year so will have to see if luck is on my side lol

1 Like

Oh yeah out side grows are nice i love it a little annoying with the bugs and keeping the plants safe.
All the critters are bad the catapliars. Have already devoured 5 or 6 rose buds and a new shoot i went a little nuts today with neem on my rose bushes and strawberries i hate ants i was about to have a ripe strawberry but ants ate tunnles threw it

1 Like

3 Likes