Just a grow not ment to do much

I think we’re all going to be pressed this year everything is just crazy. I’ll also have to do what I can but already have alot of 25 gal containers for outside so will do what I can with what I’ve got and hope for the best feel like I may be getting chest cold so going to have to take it easy can’t go to hospital too many people sick people lol

1 Like

Having hard time finding perlite so don’t know. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That suxx i cant ever find it ether… Look what i found on the road today

2 Likes

2 Likes

Your plants look good and the turtle has such pretty color

1 Like

Thanx i cloned one or well im working on it its been two days idk if itll make it yet but she seems alive to me still

1 Like

1 Like

Did you say you cloned one? All they need is sun, us too

2 Likes

Yeah its still hit or miss idk if i did right but i think i did. I just didnt pull it up when i did it like i should have. But she still looks good. Givin the fact that my cat doesn’t get out and eat it before i get home. :rofl::rofl: she like the plants as much as i do. As long as i am not blowing the smoke in her face

1 Like

This is the clone as of yesterday afternoon

2 Likes

Looks like it’s standing good good color is it outside?

1 Like

It was when i took the picture … But no she is not outside.
I transplanted two of the three girls today while i was in my garden

1 Like

My clone and girls stilll are doing well today i transplanted an onion today and found an ant nest in the roots. I did not get bit by them some how. I was amidst the root breakup when i saw atleast 50 ants pooring out of the soil the fell. To say the least i hurried the fuck up and got it in the gound snd sprayed neem for now and sprinkled ant killer around my garden

1 Like

I hate ants hopefully that will take care of them. I saw on news they’re having to close 3 meat processing plants because so many workers have Corona, that will make meat prices go up. You and I live where there are plenty of cows so shouldn’t bother us as much, I hope. Hang in there and keep growing at least that’s free. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah meet is still pricey chicken is all that cheap still thank god i love chicken

1 Like

The clone didn’t make it. Sadly i didnt expect it to honestly

1 Like

1 Like

This one looks good you’ll have to try another clone later. Are you getting other veggies and such growing?I have 2 big buckets that I put soil in and put 2 bush type zucchini in each and they’re doing good, I started them in little tiny peat pots they took off like crazy I sat them in grow room not under light but where they were warm. Next I’ve got to find a place for sunflowers that my husband won’t mow them down. :sun_with_face::seedling::seedling:

1 Like

Ive got onions jalapeno pumpkin spaggetti squash garlic hybrid hot bananna peper strawberries… And trying to get other onions and bell pepers to start growing but have not yet

You’re really going I figure if I can grow it just something don’t have to buy.

1 Like