Just a grow not ment to do much

Your buds are getting big really getting tall with long buds

1 Like

They poped new white hairs recently i am excited to see how long they will go

1 Like

It’s been so warm we’ve had a good growing season which your girls should like

1 Like

Yeah they sure do lol the only cola to make it this far on one plant is getting so dense looking it is amazing watching it plump up with no effort on my part just honey on her “open wound” the other girl with 4 tops is definitely smaller than i would like at this point … she got root bound for at least week bc i stayed in hospital with husband and didnt get her in to bigger pot. I just cut open her bottom and set her on another pot with soil from a plant that didn’t make it threw.
(He is fine just broke his arm)

1 Like

The branch that got knocked of weighed in at only 2.1 grams.(dried and cut). not bad 4 weeks flower and getting broken off before the plumping

1 Like

This gal is kikin ass even those she got knocked to one cola/stem this last week or so

2 Likes

Don’t you just love this part of your grow

1 Like

I do… And i dont bc i want to cut the last one down… I Had to cut onne, bc i didnt want to deal with the black spots starting on her wound from split stem.

1 Like

Ony 4 grams off the girl that was knocked to one stem. She has dried well this week cant wait till i can give her a good toke. Lol
Now just tappen fingers till the last girl plumps up!:smiley:

2 Likes

:unamused: i have a phosphorous deficiency so funn
Buttttttttt shhheeeee looks soo good

1 Like

Sorry that was a bit blury

3 Likes

Getting some good nuggets there don’t you hate the wait when it’s close :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My husband had to pull 1 of his clones outside before it was ready it had little tiny green worms on it. He also pulled his other one cause we kept finding big wooly caterpillars on it. He has big pretty buds smelling like skunk and nice trichomes but they’re ending up kinda hollow buds so at least he’ll get something. How are yours doing outside

2 Likes

Next time get de ( diatamaticis earth) should help alot… I havent had any worms. i still have mites, but i check and kill them everytime i look at her… If she has them.

1 Like

Now I think I’ll get some neem oil and spray cause before he said he didn’t need it and now he knows he has to watch and react. He’s so slow about deciding what to do I’m going to try preventive measures

2 Likes

I’ll slso check into the stuff you just said thank you

2 Likes

Monterey BT works good for worms and caterpillars. They usually come from eggs layed under leaves. DE works good on soft bodies soil crawlers and fungus gnat’s.

2 Likes

!

Going to cut her all the way down soon. She has deficiencies anyway… Butt i amm sooo impatient for her she smells so. Strong and yummy … She smells a bit lemonyyyy!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

They are getting really fat nice buds, too bad we can’t sample each others :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Right lol i didn’t even let her cure :joy::joy: more than a week. she is gone and tasted soooo good

1 Like