I'm HCG! Come along with me for a summer's grow

Congratulations hcg! I knew you’d be up for air soon! :v:

1 Like

Great work HCG awsome harvest nailed it!!! Now time to enjoy the fruits of you labour…:grin:

1 Like

Lovely haul sweetie, were so happy for you. I’m sure you’ll be enjoying, all them colas!!

1 Like

Congrats on your harvest . It has ben a pleasure watching it grow . Magnificent !!

2 Likes

You got it going on HCG, enjoy my dear because it has been a joy watching your grow…

1 Like

Well @highcountrygal, I expected nothing less from you. Once again , a mind blowing harvest . You are a grower to follow for sure and certain. I hope you’re enjoying all your new variety. Fine, fine job my friend.

2 Likes

Awesome sauce @highcountrygal

2 Likes

Amazing harvest! My goodness that is ALOT of friking weed! :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: Excellent work. N now you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Have fun

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 Thank you I grow some serious weed LOL! Remember KISS

2 Likes

@Hogmaster Thank you. Always I am amazed at the tenacity and strength of these wonderful plants.

1 Like

@Holmes HaHa! I knowwwwww! Thank you! Wish I could share that is some serious weed my boy!

1 Like

We may just have to take a trip out to see my brother and while we are there you know I could not pass on the opportunity. PLUMB AMAZING. That’s if I beat Willie and Snoop Dog to you, and I`m serious as a heart attack …

2 Likes

@Holmes Thank you my friend:). Remember the big tall one? she reached almost 10 feet. Here she is after I harvested that’s the big cola

Here they are after trim

13 Likes

woot-woot!!! what a beautiful sight!! awesome job dear!!!

1 Like

Reminds me of 30 years ago we would hang it in the barn to dry and really not much curing but we would have a couple hundred pounds mmm the good ole days. I like big good buds and those fit the bill my dear.

2 Likes

@BIGE Thank you it sure was a strange grow 116’ weather over 100’ for 3 weeks and they pulled through like the champs they are

2 Likes

cannabis is such a hearty plant…and you a awesome cultivator…

3 Likes

@Holmes I can remember the dayz well I think I can remember back that far about 53 yrs now. we thought we were in pot growers heaven just to have a few leaves, must have been a group hallucination we thought we got high anyway it worked

1 Like

@BIGE Thank you but they did it by themselves I just provided the gypsum, the space, the buckets and the tap water. They do know what they are doing! Why should I interfer?

1 Like

sounds like a solid growing method to me!
i learned early to let them just do their thing and just help along the way…lol

1 Like