ILGM Green Kush & Goldleaf Let's Grow!

Update on these fatties. Been 9 days since I posted pics. Its them, not me. They’re a little shy.

MUNCH

MOM AKA “MISS BISS” (DURBIN POISON REVEG)

POO

CHROME

CLAM SHELL

LIL CASIAS

MUSTARD #4

GOLD MEMBER

Been feeding every watering alternating between FF trio and worm tea & cleankelp. Why? Who knows. Something different. They’re growing and its happening fast. I think maybe 3 more weeks of veg for a really full house. :thinking:

1 Like

Btw @anon1893985 my fim worked on most of them. Fimmed 2 times so now most of these have 16 mains and then the side colas as bonus. Did some LST for giggles and will be threading them in the net soon enough.

Man they lookin great :+1: gonna mash it with them :muscle::100:

1 Like

Looking good dude. Girls are phat! :slightly_smiling_face:

@anon1893985 This time around they’re gonna be a lot bigger than the last time. No point in having 8 feet of grow room to only use 3 of it!

@Fieldofdreams Thanks bro. Since I have 1 grow under the belt, I can clearly see a difference in the veg stage of these plants VS. my last grow. I didn’t figure out the combination of light, PPM, PH, etc. till one week before the flip. They were literally struggling all the way there. In fact, my last plants were twice as long in veg as these ones are now, but they were shorter! LOL. This is going to be a totally different run and harvest for sure!

1 Like

The girls are looking plump compared to the pics from 9 days ago… They look awesome bro!

1 Like

Well just look what a few days has done for them! They’re really a far cry from the first grow! Unreal growth right now. Can’t wait to see what kind of stretch we see in another week. Then we flip! Seems like just yesterday they were wearing diapers. :cry:

2 Likes

Beautiful girls! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks Beck! Sure appreciate ya!

1 Like

Filling in nicely!! It’s gonna be an epic Grow for sure!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Fieldofdreams :blush: :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

We are within a few days of hitting the 12 hr cycle. I thought we might get 2 weeks but no way no how. They’re hitting high gear. So a few more days we’ll give a heavy trimming down low, add the second row of net, and then get the stretch on! Looking for a 5 foot max growth height but could go the full 7 if needed.

4 Likes

@Docnraq here’s my lil slice. Looking at the girls this morning and its apparent the day’s upon us. Theyre going to 12’s today. Doc, do you strip leaves from below on yours?

2 Likes

This morning they’ve again made more ground than expected. Currently alternating waterings with FF nutes at 1000 PPM @ 6.8 PH and the other watering is getting a mix of Bloom City Cleankelp & Bloom City worm tea concentrate. They are starting to get SilicaGold in the mix as well.

3 Likes

Got a jungle in there Bro! Excellent work!

2 Likes

Absolutely! Lollipop all the way!

2 Likes

Switched to 12/12. Let the stretch begin!

Happy Cannaversary Doc!

Its my birthday actually. My cannaversary is in Feb.

Wth? They even show your actual birthday? Hell yeah. How old now Doc? Im guessing 48. Total random guess.

1 Like