ILGM Green Kush & Goldleaf Let's Grow!

@heyjb crafty!

1 Like

Nice set up. Girls in the tent look fantastic. Will be watching this grow.

1 Like

Thanks Bluejean, Welcome aboard!
These youngens will be getting fimmed this weekend and then I’ll post some more pics. They’re catching their stride. I’ve got 3 of the durbins cut and drying now. Can’t wait to sample!

Been a minute since I’ve updated on these girls. They’ve about doubled in size and I fimmed them yesterday. Doesn’t look like I even cut them.

2 Likes

@HeyJB those are excellent looking youngsters!! I wish mine looked that good!!

1 Like

:blush: thanks bro.

I didnt take the time to take individual pics of all of them so sorry. But I did get a top view of one so you can see the size difference from last time. Theyre going into the big girl tent midweek.

“Miss Biss” the reveg is looking great. She is definitely getting some new leaves.

And lastly. It’s been almost 5 days since harvest of this one and she’s been just sitting off the side, not under any lights whatsoever, and I come in today and she’s got new growth. Should I just reveg this one too? :thinking:

1 Like

@HeyJB If you have room why not hang on to her until you cure her bud? She’s clearly a fighter!

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking. Plus, it’s like killing her twice if I throw her now! No water, no lights for 5 days, and then this? Yeah, I think that’s what we’re gonna do. Gonna clean out the rest of the tent today and then they’re going in with the better lights.

1 Like

Got the tent scrubbed down today with some help from a good friend. Tried fimming again since the first crack at it didnt work. Must’ve got gunshy when cutting last time. Not this time. And they’re all snuggled in to their new home! Bubblegum has about 1 more week in her.

1 Like

Growing set to light speed! Theyre jumping quick even after 1 failed fim and a 2nd attempted fim in progress.

@HeyJB fims must be really difficult to do, a lot of posts talk about failed attempts. I wonder what’s the trick?

No shit. I thought after all the posts i read about it that it was a given. Guess not. Didn’t dig deep enough the 1st go. This time i think i did. We’ll see.

@sqynts

Update on the girls. Getting big quick. The Gold leaf are definitely taller than the green kush.
Bubblegum just seems to be on slow mo for the finish. Maybe another week?

1 Like

Decided it was time to move the girls out a bit from eachother and start utilizing the 2nd light. Running the DLI at 45.

Looks like 3 were topped and 4 were fimmed. Going to do it one more time next week and then let them grow to the net before raising the lights up and putting in the second net and then once they fill the first net flipping to 12/12. So far so good. Never mind the yellowing on the lowers, I didnt start feeding for about a week later than I shoulda. Once I started the feed, boom. Back to green.

MUNCH

CLAM SHELL

GOLD MEMBER

CHROME

LIL CASIAS

POO

MUSTARD #4

MOM AKA “MISS BISS” (durbin poison reveg)

1 Like

You got some good variety going on there. What size is the tent?

4x8x8 bro! Needed it big for my garden starts.

I did some LST today and they’ve been topped or fimmed two times now depending on my cut :scissors: skill. Probably 2 or 3 more weeks of veg and then they’ll be filling up the tent.

1 Like

@HeyJB I love all h the space.

1 Like

It was a sad feeling when they only took up half the tent. Just popping the bubblegum kush in groove bags. Got 3 oz from that little auto. Most trichs of all the plants.

1 Like