ILGM Green Kush & Goldleaf Let's Grow!

Im 42, pretty close!

1 Like

Well shit. That’s not even old at all. Whole life ahead of you still Doc. That’s a good thing!

2 Likes

I dunno, feelin kinda old today.

1 Like

I hear ya on that. Somedays I feel old too, but then I just do a stretch or two and get on with it!

20220926_155205

1 Like

Well, heres the first bad news of this grow. I saw some very small white dots on top of a few leaves but it didnt look like much even under magnification. Decided to keep an eye on it to see if it got worse.

20220927_111413

The plants look great besides it.

Then today I was looking again and found the culprit. Spider mites!

Captain Jack will be here tomorrow to take a look :eyes:

2 Likes

Thats a bummer!

Gettum JB :muscle::100: look at my frosty baby… red super skunk auto in a 10g pot under my hlg 200 diablo 6th week

My banana kush auto 2nd week

3 Likes

That’s a great pic of them lil’f#ckers!! I’m going to treat mine again this wknd. Hit them 4x’s when I discovered them on mine but wanna ensure those b@stards are gone before flipping my lights. Good luck to you too!!

1 Like

Looking pretty hefty for an auto. I’m only saying this based on what I’ve heard on here and the 2 autos I grew were kinda spindly compared to their photo sisters. Good job bro!

It’s crazy how small they are too. I wouldn’t have seen him if I weren’t already looking for those little white balls. How the hell is that thing laying an egg that big? And the say it can lay 20 a day. WTF? Are they made of eggs? Either way, they’ll be dead today after work. 3 way convo between Captain Jack, the mites, and myself. Not going to go over too well for the mites.

3 Likes

Give em hell JB!

1 Like

Just handed out a smackdown!

I was double fisting Jacks and I think this is gonna get em! I was reading on the bottle that they found this particular strain of bacterium in an abandoned rum distillery in the Caribbean in 1982 and that it’s never been found anywhere else since. Fkn amazing! :exploding_head: And they’re using it to kill bugs. Even better!

4 Likes

Lmfao :rofl::rofl::rofl: ya did good :point_right::gun:

2 Likes

Here’s what a spider mite looks like after being sprayed with Captain Jacks! Too much Jack will do it to ya!
@Borderryan22 @Beck @anon1893985 @Dennis62 @Fieldofdreams @Docnraq tagging a few of you I thought you’d like this one. :laughing:

@sqynts this reminds me of you bro! :laughing:

20220930_150433

7 Likes

That dude is frying!!! Hopefully you got em all…

2 Likes

Lmao that’s so awesome

2 Likes

That mite is messed up!

2 Likes

Freakin A!!!

1 Like

What do y’all think is the all-time prettiest flower to grow

1 Like