ILGM Green Kush & Goldleaf Let's Grow!

Starting my second grow today. 4 Green Kush & 4 Goldleaf. They’ve been moist in the plate for 2 days. All germd and put inside their cups. Will have some dark cups to drop these in tomorrow to protect the roots from the light.

5 Likes

Nice! Good luck :four_leaf_clover: on the grow!

1 Like

Thanks @Beck! Appreciate the good vibes!

Set to watch :green_heart:

1 Like

Good luck with your grow.

1 Like

Thanks Deepsix! Appreciate it!

1 Like

Right on Beck! Glad to have someone on board for the ride!

1 Like

The lung room was getting too hot. When the tent fan is running hard it creates a negative air pressure and the lung room was starting to pull hot air from the room outside of it. So I purchased one of these AC infinity wall units. I have it located just below the ceiling in the room outside the lung room and it’s doing incredible to keep that head room heat down. This in turn is allowing a lot cooler air to flow into the room, rather than sucking hot air in. This unit is designed to push not pull, so we removed the back and turned the fans around and reinstalled them. They’re just large computer style fans so they work great installed in reverse. Very pleased with the results.

https://www.amazon.com/AC-Infinity-High-Airflow-Equipment-Enclosures/dp/B078912VWY/ref=sr_1_18?crid=LZUC438US5C4&keywords=ac+infinity+rack+fan&qid=1657827105&sprefix=ac+infinity+rack+%2Caps%2C358&sr=8-18

1 Like

Oooh I like that!

1 Like

@HeyJB Be fun watching you do your thing! I’d like to see the kush flowers!

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams me too. The past 4 months I thought I was growing the kush but instead I been growing some Durbin Poison. :smirk:

1 Like

@HeyJB worse mistakes have been made here than that lol. Durban’s on my radar for a future grow. Heard tremendous things!

1 Like

I just keep checking the boxes when it comes to mistakes made. But, that’s how you learn your best lessons. First hand fk ups.

I’ll try and not ad updates every other day, but these babies are off n running! Just the 2nd day in the dirt and these girls are shooting up quick! Unfortunately, one of the Green Kush didn’t make it so we’re left with 3 Green Kush and 4 Durbin Poison. I’ll be posting some updates later with my new veg setup. I think you’re gonna like it!

2 Likes

@HeyJB always seems in my world that hardest lessons learned always seem to be the most expensive lol. And I then say “won’t make the f#cking mistake again!!”

giphy (79)

1 Like

Here’s what I’ve been working on for my veg setup.

2 Likes

Damn, lotta lights there :sunglasses:

Hope to get a few fatties under there before heading into the tent!

I have 8 of those buggas. They’re a decent light, but 8 drivers in the tent is just a no go. They’ll do awesome as veg lights. Very low heat when they’re not cranked up to 100%. I plan on putting the girls in veg on rolling trays so I can move them around easier.

1 Like