Hogs skywalker og grow

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster

Size matters, lol :wink: :innocent:, of the pots and strains of course :wink: lol :sweat_smile: :wink:

So 15 gallons pots are great for 2 plants even 10 will be suitable indoor :+1::wink::grinning:

Mycorhize inoculation is a must if your medium do not alredy has them… :wink: :grinning:

I never tryied 2 different cannabis strains, but done it multiples time with other crops like tomato and pepper plants, I don’t see why it will be much different, just choose similar cultivar, strains, that will not out grow significantly one another… (Like a Lowrider and a Chocolope)

Hope that’s helpful buddies… Don’t hesitate my friends if you have further questions :grinning:

~Al :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

Thanks Al ill be tagging tou when i pot them
Ill see what strains i plan on using i use promix so we are good on the mycorrhizae

1 Like

You’re welcome John and please do tag me brother :laughing: :grinning: :wink: :innocent: :v:

2 Likes

Awesome @Niala thanks for the info seems to be going great so far

Outta likes for 17 hours, lol :sweat_smile: :wink: :roll_eyes:

So…,

MomentCam_20180109022443

They look great and super healthy my friend :grinning:

4 Likes

Getting big

Grab Skywalker OG Seeds here

11 Likes

Looks great hog

2 Likes

I need to find one of my 15 gal
Pots now hahaha they are looking fan freaking tastic bro

2 Likes

For 2 I would go with 10 gallon I wish I did 3 in this 15 gallon might have to transplant a auto in there too lol

2 Likes

Stack em in there like cordwood haha

2 Likes

It’s a lot of fun doing this they Thrive off each other

3 Likes

@Hogmaster

Noooooo!!! :scream: :astonished: , lol :wink: :sweat_smile: :joy: :wink:

Please, don’t do that… Skywalker OG, of what I can deduct, grow pretty big… If you have the space in your grow room, , let them alone… lol :wink: sort of speak, :wink:

If it was to do it again with the Chocolope, I will do 2 in the 60 L bac (15.85 American gallon) but I made a statement by proving that it can be done, without major issues and in a translucid bac that let some light pass through… lol :wink: :innocent: :v:

But hey ! , you can do what ever you wish my friend and it will be interesting to see how it will goes…

Mooouuuhhaaahahaaa!!!:wink::grinning::innocent::v:

2 Likes

@Niala I’m not putting anything else in there buddy lol I’m just keeping the 2- in the 15 gallon thanks for your input I really do appreciate it !!! After all I did get the idea from you :wink:

2 Likes

The GIF did’nt work, may try later

4 Likes

@Trippy_kidd @Phillyboy67 @Johnzy81 this one has been fun too 2 plants in 1-15 gallon pot

2 Likes

@hogmaster I was looking at the pictures from when what I think they were about 30days old and boy those are hearty I’m using bad seed and one gg4 that I know of and I’m apple xjust under 30 days and I don’t know if mine are that hearty but I feel as though I’m doing pretty well but I wanna do a 2 month veg I’m also including seedling time into that

1 Like

today

Grab Skywalker OG Seeds here

6 Likes

And that’s about 2 months from seed?

One month one week and a day

Planted dec 25th

4 Likes