Hogs skywalker og grow

Beautiful feed them full strength nutrients

Really? Not something I’ve heard I use AN perfect ph micro grow bloom,and mad farmer b one , and a cal mag supplement right I am at about 20-25% strength
I take your word though cuz I’ve been kinda feeling I should

1 Like

Yeah from beginning to end I use full nutrients when the have there 5 set of true leafs Examplebig ones are getting Remo Recommended dose

I start a little early using promix

Grab Skywalker OG Seeds here

7 Likes

looking great @Hogmaster

1 Like

All my nuits together create a 7-4-9

I hope somebody can help me with a PH problem. I have 3 plants growing 2 are doing just so GREAT, then I have a problem child, PH dropped about 10 days ago it was perfect 6.5 it went to a 3.5 I went to a local greenhouse and they recommended lime so I purchased a 5lb bag it said to use 1 tablespoon mixed with a gallon of water, so that is what I did. It has been 8 days and I still have a PH of 3.5 this is my first indoor grow so help WHAT IS GOING ON I am growing WHITE WIDOW autos I have thought and thought I just don’t know what happened to cause just this one plant the other 2 are doing just GREAT !! I am using flower power fertilizer This happened about the time it went from veg, to bloom stage I WANT TO SAVE MY BABY GIRL SHE LOOKS OK THAT PH SHE JUST CAN NOT GET THE NUTRIENTS and for whatever reason, I cannot upload picture I am using tap water PH out of tap 6.0

Pictures are good for us, to see how she looks, also a support ticket will clarify some things and this is it COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
Pt
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

I personally will not go whit lime because pH will bounce back after a while… Just use pH down and up to adjust you pH level!
The lime juice (or whatever you have) it’s acid and will lower your pH (this is my opinion and maybe I’m wrong) :+1:

1 Like

I would recommend getting ph up and ph down never know when you need it

2 Likes

I just realized this is your thread :joy:, sorry

2 Likes

It’s all good

2 Likes

I think @bobbyj meant dolomite lime or limestone @M4ur … lol :wink: :innocent: :v:

You can go to 2 or 3 tablespoons/gallon bobbyj and let it sit for a day before using it…

And did you calibrate your pH pen, just to be sure it’s not it that is the problem :wink:

And you may want to create a grow journal bobbyj… And it will be very helpful and useful that you fill the support ticket :relaxed:

~Al :v: :innocent:

Thanks @Hogmaster to let him use your topic :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

They’re getting big very happy will possibly have a new light update soon

7 Likes

How she has grown in the last week under lec

wow looks like a week in a half sorry everybody will keep up on this better

9 Likes

Looking great brother. Seems like they are enjoying that lec

1 Like

Here we go all sorry it’s mixed in with others but they are the ones that have all the flowers

11 Likes

how many days since flipped now brother?

1 Like

3-4 weeks give or take I’ve been bad about keeping track

2 Likes

Looking good brother :v:

1 Like

Im behind you about a week and a half thats why I am curious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is a great day to update

11 Likes