Here goes the first grow

Great job brother. Those dogs are working u out lol

2 Likes

Lookin great :+1: congratulations on the 100lbs I wish I still had the drive, I could use losing 60 - 80 myself

3 Likes

Well i will say that I just got tired of carrying all the extra weight. Started small and once i saw weight coming off that was the incentive to keep going.

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t I lol. It looks like another record harvest to me. It’s easy and effective.

2 Likes

Congratulations on the weight loss brother!!! That is terrific!

@KPC

1 Like

Vanilla frosting at 61 rh and in jars. 127 grams. Very pleased.

4 Likes

Super sweet :heart_eyes: congratulations my brother on a successful harvest :muscle::100:

1 Like

Pina jarred 154 grams 5.5 oz. Peach martini in the jars 160 grams. We are otw to a new harvest record i believe. Still 5 plants to go. Chopping 2nd vanilla frosting tonight.

3 Likes

Thanks my friend!!!

1 Like

That’s pretty cool. Your pulling some respectable numbers, congrats! I can’t wait to hear the final total

1 Like

AND takes twice as long to recover.
Best wishes speedy recovery or good smoke to you, we hope

3 Likes

Took the solo male puppy “Gravy” out for a stroll in the woods today. He listened and was very curious.

7 Likes

Pretty dog man I love them hounds nice peaceful stroll good for the mind

2 Likes

High hopes for this litter. They should all be running by December.

1 Like

Forgot the monday update again lol. Have 3 to cut maybe 4 this week. The arachnid pie in the back right is still stacking up. Maybe a few more weeks for that one.

9 Likes

Beautiful tent you have there…
love the colors bro…
Kickin butt sir!! Excellent job :love_you_gesture::star_struck::drooling_face:

1 Like

Thanks, i am very pleased w this grow. Problem free except for some early gnat issues. Looking for a big haul.

2 Likes

Very nice my friend :+1::green_heart::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Hell 2da yeah bro they look so righteous :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Off topic but maybe you can help. I just rode this bike around and it seems ok as far as I don’t have to be hunched over too much. I’d like to buy something similarish. Got any recommendations? Btw I only rode about 1/2 mile and I’m winded :laughing: