Here goes the first grow

4 Likes

Good brand. The key is of you can straddle the bar and be able to just touch the ground. I had to add a riser to my stem to be more comfortable.

Thatā€™s a friends bike, she wonā€™t let me have itā˜¹ļø

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ sure feels like a Monday thatā€™s missing something

1 Like

Yeah @KPC get back here and answer for your crimes. :joy:

2 Likes

Ok my friends here is whats going on a day late lol. I have 1 arachnid pie left finishing up. I chopped her twin sister last night. I have the first 3 plants at 60rh been burped for a week and now in cure mode.

Of 2nd 3 plants that were chopped the mint macaroon and 2nd vanilla frosting are in jars out of the dryer this morning. Both were 106 grams.

Peach martini is still in the dryer.

8 Likes

So that running total is 23.3 oz which surpasses the last grow and i still have 3 heavy plants to go.

3 Likes

Tina had her turn out this weekend!

5 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty awesome, your headed towards the 2 lb mark. Your gonna have stash for a long long time. Might have already asked this but are you gonna jump back in or take a break?
1st pic the pup looks all happy, 2nd looks wiped out!!!

2 Likes

Speaking about jumping back inā€¦ my timing couldnā€™t have been worse but Iā€™ll make it work this time. The 2 biggest are autos that are going to the boys girlfriends grandmother lol. The other are photos that will be headed to the autopots

5 Likes

Im going to start another grow right away. Have to start cooking my soil and earth dust this week.

1 Like

I was thinking i hadnā€™t seen anything going on w you for a bit. What are you keeping to grow?

1 Like

She was having a great time. Really using her nose looking for stuff. Sheā€™s gonna be a good one. She was worn out.

1 Like

I have some blackberry moonrocks and hella jelly photos. Not sure how Iā€™m gonna work it out yet but the moonrocks will be priority.
I have to get them transplanted by the end of the week due to another surgery next Wednesday. Lol Iā€™m falling apart my man!!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Hernia?

Lol, now its 3 of themā€¦ Heā€™s gonna get em all at once so just 1 recovery. I canā€™t wait to get over this stuff and get back to something that resembles normal :crazy_face:

2 Likes

After several switches etc we have come to an agreement with the lab breeders and this sweet girl will be coming home with me tomorrow.

7 Likes

Sheā€™s a beauty!!!

2 Likes

I agree gonna name her Althea.

2 Likes

One of my favorite songs.

2 Likes