Here goes the first grow

Ouch spud! I’ve heard so many horror stories with the fusions…my dog somehow always seems to be nearby when it’s smoke time :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Vanilla frosting slated for chop today or tomorrow. Pina and peach martini not far behind. My son came over last night and we scoped them real good. Theyre all right in the zone.

1 Like

woohoossmokeit … it’s time to CHOP

3 Likes

Was going to chop her last night but realized my trim bin is at the son’s. Will do it tonight.

2 Likes

One vanilla frosting and the Pina in the wedryer. Looks good smells good. Decent amounts.

4 Likes

Peach martini in the wedryer. Will chop the other vanilla frosting tomorrow. Mint macaroon and the 2nd peach martini will follow soon after. These 2 arachnid pies are still staking it on and will be a couple more weeks i think.

3 Likes

How do you like that wedryer? I’ve been eyeballing it for quite some time but havnt pulled the trigger

3 Likes

Works for me. Good w the smell and quiet. I like it. I have a small and a bug one.

3 Likes

I might just do it. Don’t really care about the smell, just trying to improve my dry

2 Likes

For me it allows me to bring it inside and a more stable temp and rh. Just like anything else you have to keep your eye on it.

2 Likes

KPC wuts up my brother :muscle::100:

1 Like

Hey my man, just chilling. Got back from a bike ride, brewery and grateful dead cover band. Been a full day!!! Hope you are well my friend.

1 Like

My brother I couldn’t be better I got my two little girls over here spending some time with me, we eating good talking Cash Money :poop: to each other having a great time… :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I have one and like it, mainly because it helps control the smell, but i don’t love it, still need to have the right temps and humidity, be sure to get the XL, seriously, don’t get the smaller one

3 Likes

Still flip flopping on it. I’m not sure if it’ll really help in my situation or not. I think it will but not sure if it’s worth the expense

1 Like

I have the standard size and did about half of my dry in the weedryer and the remaining hanging in a room with a fan, same room the weedryer was in. The weedryer dried a couple days faster (8 vs. 10) so it didn’t speed up the dry too much. There’s no noticeable difference between the two, at least so far. I should say this was after my first grow so I’m a newbie when it comes to drying/curing. Cured in grove bags btw, don’t have anything to compare them to yet

3 Likes

I got one to start I’ve also tried paper bags w similar results.

Forgot the weekly update. 5 left will chop the vanilla frosting this week. Rechecking the peach martini and mint macaroon. Suspect they’ll be ready next week.

Personal update. Shoulder and chest still sore. Riding again a little slower though lol.

I have reached 100lbs lost today.

12 Likes

My brother KPC that’s awesome…:muscle::100: congratulations on the 100lb down… :sunglasses::money_mouth_face::smoking::muscle::100:

5 Likes

Nice job on both! Glad you got back on that bike!
Seems to me like your gonna be using the earth dust for a while :star_struck:

4 Likes