Help idk whats wrong

Just get it for the parts that fit the window and the stealth of how it looks from the street.
Then rip the inside part off/apart.

I’ve never done it but seen it done by someone, it will be a little challenge but it’s doable I don’t see why it’s not.
You may end up using only like the shell and then coveting the street sides inside with a layer or two of white/black fabric or something because the guts ripped out of it may just make it look like a blind/vent but with a piece of foam board you fit inside it (paint the street side white or black which ever looks best) then spray foam it in place. Let it dry. Cut a hole for a tin piece of ducting (don’t use your flex hose directly) then spray foam that in place and Bobs your uncle

1 Like

Ok thanks

Well im back staying to my journal this round.Anybody is welcome to join or leave either way i will be posting my new grow journey here. Even if it just to go back and learn from my mistakes. SO HERE THE INFO

IM 100% organic using only Dr.Earth amendments and compost tees from start to finish

My soil is Dr.earth organic soil mixed with coco
Im in my first week of vegs second week out of soil
Im growing AH,AP,SA,AA,AB,ww×gg, plus i have a AA thats 11wks in getting close to harvet.

So far all ive done to the new ladies is water when dry.
There all in 3gallon fabric AH is in 3gallon plastic pot
All are autos except ww×gg and 1 bag seed i forgot to mention will be watching it closely in my other tent i will be starting photos using the same Dr. Earth amendments not starting that grow up till next week and they will be WW, ULTIMATE PURPLE,WC, 2 of each after all is harvested from these 2 grows ill stop again for awhile ill have plenty to last me for a while so please if you like to follow along on my journey do so your morr than welcome im sure there will be mistakes along the way but hopefully i catch them in time here’s a picture of whats in the tent now all autos.

2 Likes

this is bag seed i topped it
This 1 is 11wks grown with only Dr.Earth

3 Likes

Started lst lastnight and watered 12to16oz each plant 11wks got half gallon dont drink as much since almost done i use a soil tester to check my soil moisture levels to know when to water

thats nice growth for 2 days from the last pictures

2 Likes

So got some bad news my bag seed was a male so had to transfer to my breeding tent where i let my males grow out to collect pollen. Im waiting on my ultimate purple plants to show sex since i brought regular seeds the auto American pie autos have Already started to flower and the smoothie auto from fb has already started to flower all I’ve been doing is tieing down watering evey 2 days ive made a compost tea and water it into the soil of all my plants. Will take pictures of the growth

1 Like

Ah sorry to hear you have a man plant :pensive:
At least you have a plan for him!
Sounds like the others are coming along nicely! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes @CalamityJane they are i changed it out for a ww×gg4 its the smaller 1 in front ! Plus i am looking for males and females on this run16164441131005248290883135033260|500x500 p

ive added veggies for my outside garden today in my tent my other tent is growing out 2 males

1 Like

1 Like

Well they all be lookin’ mighty fine to me.

I like how you’ve got the rotation going. I really need to drop another one soon so I can do the same. I only have the space to grow like, one at a time, but we smoke easily over half ounce a week, so one plant every 3-4 months is just not enough. Well, not unless I can get at least 6oz from one plant… not sure I have the equipment for that kind of yield… space/room is also an issue here.

Anyway they’re looking great. I’m set to watch so keep us posted! :v:

1 Like

Well i bought a 4 bedroom house and only needed 3 cause i was gonna use extra bedroom for office space but that didnt work out then got on here and figured how easy it sound to grow your and spend alot less money i smoke about a oz a week spending 200 a oz so i started experimenting with bag seeds and then upgraded all my equipment and decided to start breeding my own seeds so i want have to keep spending money buying seeds. I wasent expecting to start growing when i brought my house wasent even a thought in my head.all my grow is personal thats why i dont mind making my own seeds

1 Like

Wishing you luck with that! All that is waaay over my head. I’m just starting out with all this growing biz so making my own seeds/strains just sounds insane. Love it though! Hope you make a banger!

1 Like

Im not trying to make my own brand of seeds. I just buy alot of regular seeds take pollen from the strongest male and breed it with my strongest female and see what i get out of it and maybe try it on a stem of a diff female im not doing any thing spectacular as to im still learning myself. But im the type that learn more by doing trail and era if you know what i mean

Just got done with a major defoliation on my 13wk old plant AA

Ok here’s a better 1 i hope

3 Likes

Close up bud shot

4 Likes

Rest of both my tents watered them all yesterday with some 6.5 phd water the next morning they shot up like rockets in growth 1 of my apa is stretchy and not alot of leaf grown but my other 1 is shorter and has alot of leaf this is the 3rd time growing this plant and every time 100% different first 1 i grew out was very stretchy to the point it grow and touched my light at 8ft high tent. But only the main cola the rest stayed find of short which made me have to harvest it twice so the rest could finish

1 Like

They are exact same plant out of same pack lol tolally diff the pistols are even different colors

3 Likes

All looking good, my friend! Nice ‘bud shot’! :star_struck:

Thanks. Watered lastnight before lights off with just phed water making a compost tea tomorrow so i can use on next watering i water every 2days. So today i defoliated a lil and tied down a lil to open up the canopy a lil.

1 Like

Look what dr.earth and compost teas done for me. Plus i already have a 62oz jar full already this is what i have left to cut

2 Likes