Help idk whats wrong

Hey am i ready @SKORPION

1 Like

Depends if you want a more narcotic high wait 2 weeks

1 Like

Ok thank you so much

So i have got the ipower carbon filter set. Came in to day but i have no clue as to how to set up i see some people have it inside there tent and others outside now I’m in a completely illegal state and need it for the smell. So how do i do this please help if you can’t can you tag somebody that can @Hellraiser @Nicky @Holmes @SKORPION i brung this to my mininual so i want clog up any of yall journals with my issues any help is welcome and appreciated

3 Likes

Are you still in a closet? If so you should have the overhead to mount it inside and push air out, if your light or something is in the way then you would need to put it outside. My first grow was in a 33"x55" closet and I had it on the inside and it worked good!

1 Like

I have the carbon filter inside the tent, hanging from a top bar of the tent and the exhaust fan sitting outside on top of the tent.

1 Like

No im in a 4x4x8 tent @Holmes @Hellraiser so do i install the fan pulling away from the filter or toward the filter

1 Like

You want the exhaust fan to pull air from the filter, not push air into the filter.

2 Likes

Ok thanks @Hellraiser im gonna go try it now and is it ok to vet it into the room the tent in or will that cause more smell if i vent out window will that make it smell outside.

1 Like

It is easier to pull air through the filter, what I meant was if it is on the inside you will be pushing air out! Since you are in a tent I would put filter inside and fan on the outside to allow more room above your light to aid in heat dissipation! If you have a good filter it should take care of smell regardless!

2 Likes

Thats what i was hoping for thanks @Holmes

2 Likes

I was gonna say the same just try to avoid recirculating the hot exhaust air.

3 Likes

These guys got you covered. My fans go inside my tent but aside from that consider what @SKORPION is saying. Vent it as far away as you can and preferably out a window.
I have seen people modify an old junker window AC unit to stealth a flat insulation board inside with holes cut for exhaust vents.
Lots of ideas
qFFBoXQ

2 Likes

Thanks so much I don’t have the peice will try to find it i have it right now taped right at the beginning of my opened window since i can’t just put it or the window plus the window faces the street that police pass all the time

I see where amazon sell them peices not like the 1 you have but i have to measure my windows in am when lights bk on

Yeah a dryer vent works too and if at all possible just vent it straight in to the intake for your central air unit. I setup a system for someone recently in an apartment and we’re concerned about people noticing the vent sticking out a window.