Help idk whats wrong

Check out these tops

Will be back when done trimming and hanging

2 Likes

All yeah this is assanian auto

1 Like

Sorry its been a min been working crazy hours Well to end it all i got 186g plus half gallon bag of trim and larf so was pretty good for my 1st time growing it and 3rd time growing .

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

I try was told you cant grow nice bud with just dr.earth organic amendments but I’m flowering my 3rd run with it. Running autos and photos at the moment waiting for the autos to be able to harvest then ill add my clones and other photos to the tent to flower them out then i think I’m gonna stop growing for awhile i should have plenty for awhile.

1 Like

Its been a min since ive last posted all ive been doing is watering when dry and compost teas on every 3rd watering which i water every 2 days. Amended 3 of the 6 since 3 of them are about ready for harvest I took some clones of my ww×gg4 there in my 2nd tent they are a week and 4days old so not much action this is also my first time trying clones so all i can do is wait and see if they take if not i can try again still have the mother plant in veg shes back corner growing right big gonna wait till all others are done before i switch to flower cause i have a ultimate purple in my other tent that im gonna add to this tent to try and fill this tent with them 2. Heres a picture of where I’m at in my min tent front 3 are about a wk or 2 away from harvest they are small plants with some nice colas

yes the last picture is a blueberry auto man its frosty 2nd pic is American pie auto its frosty with a weird bud formation this picture is smoothie auto

@Bodiefromthewire this is my journal you can always find me here just in case i miss your tagg

1 Like

So i just checked my clones and guess what i have roots big 1s at that after 1wk and 4days im sure the roots was there sooner cause i havent checked and its alot of them. See

2 Likes

I have lil :mushroom: growing in some of my cups person that grows at hydro store told me that normal when doing clones in living soil but now there starting to dye since im exposing them to more air less moisture

Thought i was 1 step ahead i defoliated this plant Thursday of last week now look Thursday of this week

thats a over head shot fixing to defoliate again now so i can get light penetration

2 Likes

This is side shot and this plant is also where i took the clones

2 Likes

Im also pulling smoothie auto and blueberry auto for 48hrs in dark. Watered yesterday the big plant about changed light 12/12 on the 26 of April just put the complete date for my purpose.

2 Likes

Look super healthy!

2 Likes

Yes just got done with defoliation will see if it all grow bk this time next week.

the 1 in bk

2 Likes

She’ll grow back…no worries there. lol

2 Likes

Naw i wasent worried i just defoliated last week and had to this week again and was just hoping i didnt have to do it again next Thursday

Worm casting will help with nitro, dr.earth pure gold organic an natural is a slow realize but does help some also depending on what soil you use you can sprinkle some as a top feeding n jus water her. An fox farm nutrients trio works great as well as I see u r unsure of soil. Well u got fox farms oceans forest an happy frog… Then purple cow indica. Bush doctor coco loco… also is good with happy frog… n with fox farms u can mix happy n oceans together or use light warrior with oceans forest n also add perlite helps drainage no matter the soil … I’m fairly new too but this all working great for me except purple cow haven’t used yet. But good luck

Naw what your reading on was my first grow. Im on my 3rd grow now and i 100% use casting and compost teas im 100% organic and the fox farm nute are synthetic yeah i have it figured out for the most now but i still learn something new every grow

1 Like