Help first time grow autoflower!

Cheers @kellydans getting there, cool yeah I use a syringe to draw it up, I filled the cap and the cap is 6ml so Iv done 2 caps obviously a fair bit below what I should be giving them :joy: so go for 3ml a litre?

2 Likes

They do look hungry. Me, I would go for 3ml and if there’s no change in a week or so then I would up again :sunglasses:

4 Likes

In need of help!!!
I am a first time grower in the middle of week five. I had a light part fall and broke the top off my plant between the third and fourth leaf set. If I clip it off will the plant continue to grow successfully or is it a lost

2 Likes

Pictures please & thank you

1 Like

Hi everyone hope your all well, fed them other day for the sensi grow I put like 45ml in 14/15 litres of water, also put my bloom nutes in and doubled them to last time also, what do you think a day later? To me I’m thinking to up it even more, she’s still looking abit light to me, could maybe add some bio grow as well as sensi grow because they was fine with bio grow its sinced Iv switched to sensi grow but I suppose its a case of working it out @kellydans @Oldguy @Eagles009 @Covertgrower @Davyg

7 Likes

@Phouchin Welcome to the community ! clip it off it should be fine. It is probably going to slow it down a little bit .They are tougher than you think. I have seen deer come by and literally mow the whole top off and they bounce back.

5 Likes

Looking back at your previous set of pictures, I think you’re moving in a positive direction. I’m one of these guys that less is better and a little bit of patience .I don’t want to burn my plants up I can always add more later. Plants are looking good with a nice shape.
:+1::v:

5 Likes

I’m with @kellydans on this one. You don’t want to overshoot in the other direction. That’s way worse to deal with. I have an auto flower that I definitely didn’t feed enough in late flower right now. All her leaves are like bright yellow lol. Despite that her buds are stinky, sticky, and look like they belong to a healthy plant. On the other hand. I blew one up with nutes and spent weeks getting her back in line. Ended up with tiny yield.

6 Likes

Agreed. Sometimes less is more. :wink::+1:
:v::pray:

4 Likes

Cool thank you @Eagles009 @kellydans @Oldguy I shall keep doing what I’m doing then, like just stick with with sensi grow and because I give the plants 3ml per litre, should I try 4ml next feed?

4 Likes

Sounds like a reasonable increase.

4 Likes

Cheers brother should be ready for a feed tomorrow so see what Monday brings :+1:think she’s due some more pruning soon too getting abit bushy

4 Likes

@kellydans has nailed it. You’ve increased your feed, let it take effect. You might need to increase again but equally you might not. Another two or three days and you will know if you’re making progress :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Cool I’m with you now haha cheers mate, have any of you guys what grow in coco in here used this set up before

1 Like

Hi all give them a feed yesterday just kept it the same as last time a tad more in bloom nutes, she’s defo looking better think she’s about 2 weeks into flower now @Oldguy @Davyg @Eagles009 @kellydans

7 Likes

Looks good. Just remember to look to newer growth for greening back up.
The older leaves not so much. :+1:
:v::pray:

6 Likes

@Oldguy is on the money. They look really good, you sound a lot happier with them as well. I haven’t used the coco stuff although I am using PK13/14 and cannazym. I’ve started to use the hydro range on this grow and so far so good. I just bring the pH up to 6.5 as I’m in soil

3 Likes

Cool cheers @Oldguy I fed them today feed again, the leafs around the buds the smaller ones are going towards the darker side now where the older ones are abit lighter, ppm was like 1500 an all so reckon for the next week or so give them just water and keep an eye on ppm let it drop to about 900? Iv just spoken to by uncle he’s grown for 3 years, he’s just only got his head round it, all he does is just use a and b keep and eye on ppm once he gets to his target with feed he let’s it drops and feeds again and he’s been getting 7 ounce a plant as before he only got 3ounce and he’s blaming cause he fed it too much , he bought all sorts of feeds he said there’s not need for it just a and b that’s it and remember less is more . But the thing is for me is learning about what stage the ppms should be for different stages

2 Likes

She’s about 15 days into flower,the buds are starting join up now :grimacing:

7 Likes

She’s about 19 days into flower starting to fatten up, both of there ph was 6.1 and ppm was 1300 and other 1400, I just noticed when I was taking the pictures some of the leaf ends pointing down and the side ends spiking up, could this be due to the fans? , I had them dangling quite close but one of the fans is pretty bab only 4inch, I put them closer cause the humidity was about 50 so wanted to make sure they had a good air flow :joy: but now temps are about 25/29c and humidity is about 45, I know it wants to be more in the 30s but would it be okay? Any tips to get it down? Thanks in advance :hugs: @Davyg @Oldguy @kellydans

7 Likes