Help first time grow autoflower!

Hi this is my first time, iv got a 70x70x160 tent, 4inch fan with carbon filter, 450w led viparspectra, 2x 11l pots will be 3 when other seeds root has come out, I’m using biobizz light mix and nutritions starting week 3, might stick a ml of root juice in for this week , atm what’s in there is a auto mazer and auto strawberry bananna and northan lights it’s in process yet to go in, right the lights about 30inch away on veg mode , heat is about 25/26 humidty is about 55, I planted the seeds when root popped out and today the stem has come out the soil only small, one has 2 little leaves the other doesn’t but the stem in longer but has the seed on the top, help me much appreciated do I take the seed of the top of will it just fall of

@Covertgrower I just put bloom on to take the pic too and did the plastic cup thing you said :+1:

5 Likes

I have just removed the seed with tweezers but did take abit of them stem with it just the top part will this effect it :weary::weary: it’s hard to see cause the stems brown is this normal

@Covertgrower @Oldguy

2 Likes

@Bongtoker.

If this is what’s left I’d start another seed.
If I’m looking at the right spot.
:v:

1 Like

@Oldguy yeah I think so I will do cheers gutted :joy: in the seed there wasn’t no leaves or out like wouldn’t it still not produce any? Like the seed was on top but was tight and it came of where the seed cracked if you know what I mean

1 Like

Yep. Sounds like you broke the tap root as it came out of the shell.
Sorry.

3 Likes

Okay mate no worries got another seed on go anywys :joy:always something :weary:

3 Likes

Ordered another pot and stuck 2 seeds in anyways so hopfully be 3 nothern lights and a strawberry banana :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@Oldguy do you know if northern lights is any good for scrog or lst where you just pull it to one side? Wanna see how this Goes and go for purple lemonade apparently its made for lst, tried it the first time but put soil to loose and swallowed my seeds :joy:

2 Likes

You can use both but Scrog will help maximize your light foot print.

1 Like

Cool I have the net and that like might give it ago if I get that far :joy: would you recommend top and scrog or just the scrog for first go like

1 Like

If you tried to just grab the shell with tweezers and pull I wouldnt go that route again. I spray with water to soften it up then use tweezers and my nutrient syringe to gently pry it open. Any two thin pointy objects would do.

2 Likes

I shall remember that but wouldn’t they just drop of if you left them?

2 Likes

Every once in awhile you’ll get one that needs a bit of help to remove.

3 Likes

@Oldguy ! @Eagles009 @kellydans @Covertgrower 6007933538985277650552894168862|375x500](upload://oVUrbCEGJtggwvmC5snPlahw0ad.jpeg) is this one fudged? It’s a weird colour? ! Last photo16007934021469160068302488027963|666x500

2 Likes

Looks like it’s still emerging.

4 Likes

@Covertgrower thank you looks weird though carnt tell cause of the lights but the two things of the stem it’s like brown and yellow on the inside it’s not green or out my partner said it looks like the seed but it isn’t :joy:

1 Like

@Covertgrower would you say its still emerging? With me saying what I said above

1 Like

That should unfold in a couple days.
Just emerging.

4 Likes

Looks good ! You might use a clear Dome mist the inside of the Dome couple times a day for the next few days. And then remove.

4 Likes

Thanks but like I said to convert it looks abit green in the pic but it’s not it looks dark and yellow in the inside it’s weird is this normal?

1 Like