Hellraiser grows Zkittlez and Banana Kush in coco with Jacks 321

Maybe when I switched them from one tent to the other stressed them out ? Idk but I will let you know what the outcome is in a week or so

4 Likes

Hate to say it but sometimes you just get screwed by genetics. There will always be some with highly hybridized cultivars. They can become very twitchy.

10 Likes

Join me in oklahoma, weed is no longer taboo.

2 Likes

Yes, mine do that as well, which doesnā€™t really bother me.

3 Likes

Yes, switching to coco will raise your RH as your keeping the pots constantly moist, no wet/dry cycles. I seem to be 5-10RH points higher than before I switched to coco. Not a problem for me since I live in the desert and can use any extra humidity I can get.

4 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s too bad but if they are already seeded than just take them to maturity as the damage has already been done.

6 Likes

I just had a hermie myself that pollinated all 6 of my girls. ILGM Northern Lights. The girl that hermied barely produced any trichs. The other 5 actually produced as well as previous grows. As long as they are getting frosty go ahead and let them finish. Youā€™ll have seeds but the weed will be decent :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Ok, hereā€™s the lone non-hermie Zkittlez, day 25 of flowering, budding up nicely. Getting tons of light, my apogee qauntum sensor says about 1250 umols in the dead center of the canopy with just over 1000 umols in the corners.

20 Likes

She was getting even taller than the Blue Dreams, so had to bend over the tallest branches and stick them under the net. Did the olā€™ pinch and bend method, pinch the stem to make a flat spot in the direction you want to make the bend, then bend the branch over and stick under the net.

18 Likes

The Banana Kush at 12 days above ground, the runt was culled as it was getting further and further behind, the rest are looking just fine.

15 Likes

@JeffersonJames here is another journal that you should read

4 Likes

You getting close to transplant? Iā€™m about at the same stageā€¦been wanting to move them but wanted to wait until tomorrow (my come in as late as I want day).

3 Likes

The transplant will be soon, most likely this weekend.

6 Likes

I have a question about your blue dream grow. I know they stretch a pretty good bit but did you still wait until they got around 3 feet before you flipped to flower?

2 Likes

Yes I did, and they got too tall as well, had to bend over the blue dreams tallest branches same as I did with this tall zkittlez.

3 Likes

The 4 I got going now seems like slow growers but I have a feeling they are gonna make up for it when I flip them.

3 Likes

@Loudman, Iā€™ve been growing ilgm gg for two years,I always have some in flower never hermied ever

Itā€™s a keeperā€¦ Just stay away from Zkittles :joy:
Itā€™s fire though I mean fire. If u wanna be couch locked all day butā€¦
I picked the nut sacks off through out the whole grow. Smells and look wonderful but shitty genetics :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

7 Likes

How exactly do those feedings go? Iā€™m thinking of using this during flower. Do you mix the 321 kind of how @Ocean stated above then add flower fuel?

3 Likes

When i mix my jacks i do part a then epsom salts then silica recharge flower fuel any lind of additives go in after epsoms salts and part b gets mixed in last then i ph the water. Recharge only happens once every other week or so and usually give recharge on its own but from my understanding it is part a then epsom then whatever additives u add then part b last. Hope this helps. I know hellraiser does his mix differently

3 Likes

Here is how I do it.

6 Likes