Hellraiser grows Zkittlez and Banana Kush in coco with Jacks 321

Hellraiser I just got rest of your message and I am wondering if you were talking about my plant looking good let it grow and maybe consider a topping. Never have done that before so I definitely will need a explanation or something. Also right now the plants are under a 300 watt led light. But I was wondering if it would hurt to change it out to a 600 watt led.

Good morning. You mentioned something about topping. Here is an update of the plant today.

Going to send the stem part to

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Hellraiser do you see what I see ? I’m at day 52. I’ve read that seeing some male flowers is a sign of maturity but what do you think ??

2 Likes

I see new sugar leafs coming in from foxtailing but I dont see any hermies or pollen sacs

8 Likes

I mean they look like nanners ! But some have pistils coming out of them, I just clipped a lower bud to “test” and it had seeds in it is this normal ?

2 Likes

Oh I see it now. Yeah it definitely hermied on you. What is the strain and breeder you got it from?

4 Likes

Gorilla glue by ILGM

1 Like

So what should I do? Just 48 hours of dark and cut it down or cut it down right now

I mean if your bud is already seeded then it’s probably seeded all over. If the trichomes are good enough then you could chop it now. That’s unfortunate though

4 Likes

It’s day 53 the trichs are good some amber some not but cloudy how unfortunate though I’m trying to figure out how the hell this happened !!

4 Likes

Feels like bad luck for me to be reading about all these hermies just before I get ready to drop new beans :joy:

5 Likes

I’m so mad

2 Likes

You will need to check for pinhole light leaks in the tent, and I would clean down the tent and air ducts before your next run.

4 Likes

Damn this is what I’m growing right now. Got me nervous :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Loudman me too

1 Like

The only thing I did differently was get a new tent (gorilla) and a new light hlg 600r. I’m not sure besides a little temp rise due to the 600r. Which I had gorilla 2x4 and a hlg 300r

1 Like

May have had a small light leak through a duct hole that I had cords coming out but nothing crazy…

1 Like

That’s one thing I haven’t done yet…check for light leaks in my new tent. It will be done tonight when I get home! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes