Growing GSCX autos take a look, newbie @h

Thanks man, newbie I going with beginners luck, but ill take it lol, best of luck to u as well

1 Like

Well you are doing something right!! Thanks man, beginner here as well.

@Nowiseee grow journal go wild, lowered temps about 4-5 degrees, think that help bring out more color

1 Like

Yeah that’s when I saw the colors start to come in as well right around the beginning of October for my outdoor grow… lower temperatures definitely bring in the color…
Looks like you have a cool setup… and beautiful plants…

Set up nothing special, you don’t see all the tape and string holding it together lol, but it works, btw you not doing to bad your self. Good luck hopefully we are both close.

1 Like

Short but thick :love_you_gesture:

Yeah, I’m super excited, going to do last water today, then tonight going to put in 48 hrs darkness, Take down Friday, is plan so far. Odd girl going to let go as long as she wants no rush. Thanks for all the help.

Also
Thats What She Said GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Tricomes pic of bottom buds

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

The odd the girl just going to let her go do her own thing. She have came along way

1 Like

Ok so few days ago snipped off lil bud, oops, made a post, dried for few hr smoked nothing. So most have hit another bud didn’t know. Found it stuck to another bud. Been under my light so dry. Smoked and bad taste but has a little kick, Bud dried on top/ bottom of pen 2 small pieces to check from bottom

Tricomes pic of dried

1 Like

Tricomes pic of 2 other just took off, can see the purple, think that’s super awesome. Also chop Friday think im good to go

3 Likes

Just put the 2 girls up. 48 hrs darkness pull out chop Friday. Y’all like my step up, warm air comes in around 50% humidity, and 75 degrees. It works

2 Likes

I like it brother And looking back, the set up has come a long way! Enjoy the harvest This weekend :love_you_gesture:

Yeah set up come along way, still using duct tape and string tho lol. Like always big thanks to you and a bunch other big help

1 Like