Growing GSCX autos take a look, newbie @h

They look great bro. Good job on the grow. I’m about to enter week 5 on my GSC Extreme auto. She’s starting to preflower. Gonna have to start feeding mines finally

1 Like

Looking good, might want to try to type of training, to help open up so more bud sites, also maybe take off some leaves or do some leaf tucking

1 Like

Yeah I want to buy some garden wire and get some LST going, I tucked my two big fan leaves to open up a couple sites that were completely covered, but I def gotta trim some. I’m just hesitant cuz idk what I should trim off. I don’t wanna trim too much. I gotta figure something out tho for sure cuz there’s a few spots that are covered up

1 Like

From what I had read, never take off more then 30% at a time, and trim on days you feed, or water. I used fuzzy cleaning pipe wires found at dollar store. Got like 50 for few $. I didn’t go crazy pulling things over, the idea is to open up more space, better light penetration. Live and learn good luck

2 Likes

Pipe wires might be the move, nice and soft and shouldn’t cut into the plant at all if it grows with it on. Good idea. Got em at my job too, I’ll pick some up today

1 Like

This is what I used, I’m cheap try to save a bucks when I can

2 Likes

I grow autos and pluck and defoliate throughout the grow starting around the week after pre-flower. I did some extensive leave removal on this run with no negative affects. Defoliate a Northern Lights last night that’s on week 2 of flower :love_you_gesture:
The other was from 2 Sour Diesels also in flower week 4/5

1 Like

2 days after defoliation

Beautiful, what else would i expect from a pro like your self
We’re Not Worthy! | Reaction Images | Know Your Meme

1 Like

1 Like

You’ll smoke me on the your next Grow brother. My first couple were complete wrecks, you’re way past where I was :love_you_gesture:

:joy::joy::joy: appreciate that Bro

I hope you got a laugh out of that, I did lol. In all honesty tho thanks for all the advice along the way it’s been a wild 3-4 months and couldn’t got this far without help and this awesome place.

2 Likes

Definitely got a laugh out of it. 2/3 of my post are BS and humor. Appreciate it and anytime Brother

1 Like

Ok first harvest, wow that cool to say :sunglasses:. Pic
P1

2 Likes

P2

3 Likes

Have everyone hanging up using half my tent,

3 Likes

Just about 500 g. Little less but that was just 2 plants. First harvest. Current tent temps humidity 62 72 degrees. Close enough ? I can cool it down a little bit more.

1 Like

Nice flipp’n haul brother! For your drying temps , a slow dry 66-70 with RH around 50% will help preserve the good stuff (terps/THC)

Nice …I just set up a grow tent kit…32×32×63… looks similar to yours… what do you have on the outside pumping in?..I just have the outgoing at the moment…humidity control…?

1 Like