Growing GSCX autos take a look, newbie @h

Hi to everyone out there I’m new and want to first say how awesome this forum is and thanks to all that have helped me out so far.
So if your growing GSCX autos post pics and questions going to tag a few people I’ve seen growing the same, I had had all the rookie mistakes and problems so far been kinda of winging, I’m having fun but all tips and advice welcome thanks
@OGIncognito @JWidow7 @Eli @HMGRWN
Also be shout out to this guy @MidwestGuy member of the month, this guys knows what he is talking about please pop in and help

8 Likes

So I’ll start watered earlier before my light went off, will post pic later where an start to now update, will be 7 weeks from sprout tomorrow, so I super excited I have a 4x4 tent on way this week cant wait. Starting to run out of space, great problem to have lol

6 Likes

First attempt at LST lol don’t judge

6 Likes

From last Thursday girls had a rough week

9 Likes

@iDontKnowGrow @VOL4LIFE @Not2SureYet @Dclark hey guys wanted to tag been watching and learning a lot from your threads, started this thread for autos and newbie ? And help thanks again guys

5 Likes

Looking good. What type of soil is that? And how often are you watering?

@Kingkupa thank you so much there’s so much info here it’s kool af I’m learning a lot this is a great forum. Your grow looks good your temps and RH are same as mine I think and I’m in 4x4

1 Like

It’s a long read but give u a better understanding, soil 70/30 FFOF / FF cocco locco TOTALLY a Newbie I knew nothing 6 months ago. But having a blast lol the pics above are from this below
ILGMA 6 weeks from sprout had to leave town work, wife had to leave town for work, so came home to this
Pics will go P1,p2,p3 I have ppm pen and ph pen so have numbers think I know what it means but still learning. So I watered and added some nutes I have for garden don’t have anything special, I thought something better then nothing. It’s 8-16-8 gives me great squash, peppers and tomatoes.
test results
P1 6.2 ph out 1550 ppm out, 290 in 4 cups, nutes 720 in 2 cups no r/o

P2 5.9 ph out, 1510 ppm out , 290 in4 cups, nutes 720 in 2 cup s no r/0

P3 6.3 ph out, 1150 ppm out, 290 in6 cups

Nutes 2 1/2 cups in 720 no r/o

2 Likes

@Kingkupa Thanks for Including me. I am learning so much too. I learn something new every day. I hope I can contribute and help others like I have been helped.

1 Like

The first year of growing was my favorite. Every thing was new and exciting. Every time I looked at the plants I just though, wow I didn’t know what to expect or expect any thing. Now if some thing goes wrong. I can’t say I am new, and know it is really my fault :laughing: I will be happy to follow along. Thanks for the tag. :+1:

2 Likes

This was my first attempt at lst, August 29th, just bent the whole plant over.

4 Likes

That’s how I do it, nicely done :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I was way to scared to try that, but can’t wait tell next time. Next time I like saying that, Im probably 4-6-8 weeks away from harvest Idk, and already thinking about what to do better next time. I’m probably having to much fun with this but we all need something lol

1 Like

Ok please all take a look if see something say something ha ha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I am super happy but really don’t know what looking at they just look happy. Gave re charge today and went and got

Plantation Blackstrap Molasses, Unsulfured, 31 oz

1. Plantation Blackstrap Molasses, Unsulfured, 31 oz|pxxpx

Right stuff ? And have 4x4 on way YEAH more room. At bottom will put run off test still very high compared to charts
All TIPS WELCOME

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Re charge mixed in water 48 hrs with an air stine 5 gallon bucket water ph 6.2 720 ppm
Run off test
Plant 1 back right 1450 ppm 6.2 ph out
Plant 2 back left 1425 ppm 6.2 ph out
Plant 3 the biggest one in front 1150 ppm 5.9 ph out
Aren’t those numbers off from where they should be
Feed no Nutes regularly in FFOFand cocco locco 70/30 ish thanks for help

2 Likes

Amazing stuff ty I have to read it a few times lol I blaze wax all day everyday :expressionless::v:

Lol I’m with you! I get a joy from this that I haven’t had in Years!

Soooooooooo Beautiful!