Growing GSCX autos take a look, newbie @h

In 3/4 gallon water 205, 6.4 enough for run off test
Out 505 6.6
Feed 2 gallons of nutes only 1/4 run tested first bit
In 1700 6.5
Out 6.4 1160
Then added 1 liter black strap molasses 3 teaspoons 3 gallons. No run off, thirsty
I’m very very happy, cutting for leaves had to put on latex gloves very sticky.
Did all of this about an he, football on in the background

Wow man, she turned out to be beautiful. I can only hope mine turns out something like yours did. Fimmed mine a few days ago. I’m proud of her tho, my first ever grow. I wasn’t sure I’d even make it this far.

1 Like

Definitely starting out great. It seems long but 12 weeks fly by.

1 Like

I’m patient. Over the years I’ve learned patience really is a virtue. I also learned how fast time flies. But I wanna make sure this plant yields well and is potent as I can get here, so I’ll gladly wait and put in the effort. Yours came out great. I’ll def keep you posted on my progress.

3 Likes

Plant 2 Hopefully chop this week,1 weeks since Nutes, water, black strap molasses, 1 1/4 gallons
In 400. 6.4 , Out 505 6.5 out

2 Likes

2nd pic bud was stuck to another, found when trying to cut leaves off

2 Likes

Damn, they look great. U definitely seem to know what you’re doing. I love that they legalized growing here, because the only thing that stopped me in the past, was the legal ramifications for having a grow op. There really is something kind of therapeutic about gardening, for me anyway. It keeps me focused and my mind occupied, and seeing something growing and looking beautiful because of the effort and time I’ve dedicated so far to it, is fulfilling. Hell, even when it’s resting, this plant is working, and growing. To many more grows :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Plant 3 also plan to chop this week
6.4 400 in
6.6 505 out

2 Likes

1 Like

My tent and growing area “Zen space” no phone calls, have football playing in background, Buts it my Zen. Spent 3 hrs to do a 45 min job. No rush take time enjoy, breathe. My relax

3 Likes

@Kingkupa nice, milky little heads u got there. I need a loupe too, gonna order one this week. I have nothing to look really closely at mines. Best I got at the moment is my phone’s camera :joy: luckily I don’t need it yet. I hear u on taking ur time with even simple tasks. I do the same. I honestly like making sure she gets alot of fresh air. I keep the fans in the tent always on 24/7, but I like opening the windows and the tent, and I’ll water or mist the soil, whipe the leaves, check the pH, inspect and make sure there’s no pests, and then I’ll just sit and stare or talk to her :joy: I even smoke outside now just to make sure there isn’t any nicotine getting on that plant at all. Knowing in the end, I’m gonna have a good amount of medicine, that I grew and cared for, and cut and cured and trimmed, just feels good to know what I have coming as long as I stay on track with her and keep coming here with questions. I’ve said before, I def use it recreationally, but I also use it medicinally too. It’s helped with addiction issues, anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite, depression, it’s a miracle for me like it is for everyone else. Happy as hell to finally join the community.

So yeah just picked the digital microscope think it was 40$ not bad compared to everything else, and will have for a long time to use. Like said I understand, I like to take my time no rush, and if somethings comes up I’ll leave my area, take care of whatever then come back. But your looking good too, best advice I tried to keep my temp and conditions best I could. And drilled them with light but I think that’s why so short?

2 Likes

Where did u order it from? Amazon? That sounds better than just a jewelers loupe

Amazon super easy to use, not really a tech guy

2 Likes

Bet, thanks for the info. I’m far from a tech guy myself so anything that’s easy to use that works well is just what I need.

Closer and closer, cooler temps getting some more coloring

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Girl in middle starting to get thicker buds, very very happy

1 Like

Things are looking great dude! Keep up the awesome work! I also have GSCX autos going and I hope they get as thick and frosty as yours.

1 Like