Grow 14 Gas lantern light and lots of autos 🥸

Great grow, great grower happy growing :bat: :rofl:

2 Likes

Looking good in there and congrats on the nice harvest Sir.

2 Likes

Thanks all. I think it was @Myfriendis410 that told me. Why do 2 plants when you can do 12. or was it the other way around :thinking: :laughing:

5 Likes

Hey, I am not to far behind :laughing: Well, things are still moving along in here.

Big bang auto week 8 and 2 of flower

The Jack Herrer. She is now 3’ x 4’ wide and 4’ tall. Week 10 and 4 of flower

The Money bush at week 10 and 5 of flower. I really went after this one and stripped off almost all her fan leaves. They were blocking a lot of the lower sites.

The Super critical bud at week 10 and 5 of flower. She will get trimmed up good this weekend.

The little AC/DC week 9 and 4 of flower

@repins12 s Charlotte’s Yesterdream at week 10 and 5 of flower. This one smells great. She will get a little clean up this weekend also

The Canatava at week 6 and 2 of flower

And that is it for now. A few more weeks and we should have some nice buds in here :grin:
@bonnie1

11 Likes

I don’t know how you keep up with all those plants, but you’re doing awesome! Looking good B

4 Likes

Nice job my friend, looking good. The Jack Herer is looking good. I think my 2 Jack Herer has 3or4 more weeks to go.

4 Likes

Outstanding grows you have…lot of work…great grow :bat: :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh! That’s alotta plants, way to go guy!! You’re doing everything, splitting that plant, wow. I’m only growing 3 CP right now, just got them in their perm pot, and I’ll drop some blue dream and see if the seeds are still good, have a lot of those, and only autos so I’m limited. Can’t clone but I read a lot about it, and I really don’t need to. What other autos grow big and has high THC, any suggestions? Your plants looks fantastic, great setup. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Thanks every one. @bonnie1 Monster bruce banner is 26% and has always been big for me. More sativa though. I don’t really focus on what they list the THC as. I think most lie just to get you to buy them. I will look through my list to see what jumps out at me. I will add them to your journal once I find a few more :grin: The Six shooter from Big buds is a big one. And seems to produce a lot of twins from what I have read. I got twins from the first seed I did. Blue caramel from shawman genetics was a big girl. The Jack Herrer above is an auto from OA seeds. And now a pita :laughing: It still keeps inching upwards slow. To a point it is level with the lights. I am going to have to look at bending that one over so it is under the lights. @MattyBear You have more plants going than I do I think. I am at 10 right now. I may have to re home the RQS. The ww and glp are wanting more room. @Deepsix How many weeks are you into for flower. Today makes 5 weeks for me ant it looks like I have at least 4 - 5 more to go. You can add a picture here if you want :grin: :+1: @monkman

5 Likes

There either 8 or 9 weeks in flower, I forgot to write it down in my notebook.

2 Likes

your plants look great Not2. i wish mine looked so green in flowering. but i think i now understand what is happening in flowering for mine to lose their green. i haven’t accomplished getting them like yours yet, but i think i have a path to get there.

3 Likes

What happened to growing two plants?! Never going to happen haha!

Nice as always and hope you are surviving in the heat.

7 Likes

Thanks @Deepsix @monkman :grin: I am still at 2 plants for the next grow :grin: Well, till I get one of the SD from you dropped. That will not be till I have an idea how long the 2 in that grow will need vegged.

7 Likes

Well, I am a few days early. I am pretty stoked on how this JH auto is doing. I really think I have a good shot at my first 1 lb plant. This just finished week 6 of flower tomorrow. And looking at her. She still has another 3 weeks at least to go :grin: Room temps have been about 99 every day and was 84 during lights out. Dehumidifier adds a lot of heat. All but the JH seem to have slowed down a bit. I think it is the only Sativa in the room. This shows where I am at with the JH today

Front

Rear corner

My TXL auto that was almost 14 oz

And 4 Durban Thais. In the right front 4’ of the frame. The black bungee shows the split. This was just over 29 oz for the 4. So I think the JH has a real shot for 16 :grin:

11 Likes

I have a new man crush… :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy: You take my goals and dreams and make them look like a joke! Awesome set up and gorgeous ladies as always brother! Just got in a second tent to try to start getting perpetual down a bit and still havent finished first grow. Addicting hobby for sure!

2 Likes

Looking good Sir.

1 Like

He really is a mad grower. It’s even more impressive in person.

And his dog is nice too haha!

2 Likes

Not sure how to take the ha ha part :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

I wasnt going to say anything, enjoying it all to much to complain…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks @Myfriendis410 @Nubie419plus1 @Deepsix This is one grow I wish I could get some better pictures. I may try a video once my camera is charged back up. The pictures for the JH don’t come close to how nice this one is coming out. My room is to small to get back enough and I only seem to be able to get reasonable pictures with the lights out. :angry: :laughing:

I had planned to chop the Charlotte’s Yesterdream this morning. But didn’t want to get up early. So I may stretch her out till the weekend. She looks great though. @repins12

CY at week 7 of flower

The little Big bang auto is now done with week 4 of flower

The Money bush at week 7 of flower

A little fox tailing. She doesn’t like the 99 degree room temp.

The Super Critical Bud at week 7 of flower

The AC/DC at week 6 of flower

The Cantava at week 4 of flower

And the Jack Herer auto at week 6 of flower
Front view

Side view

Rear view

Our temps are cooling down finally. :grin: I left the de humidifier off last night to see if I really needed it. This morning I was at 75%. So I will have to deal with the smell of the room and run the dehumidifier. I have the main fan off when it runs. Then have it set normally to run the dehumid for 2 hours. And vent fan for 1/2 hour. Then repeat.
@bonnie1 @Nicky @dbrn32 @Graysin @AfgVet

13 Likes