Grow 14 Gas lantern light and lots of autos 🥸

Hello friends. I was going to just add this to the end of my last journal. But would like this to be easier for me to find later down the road. Every one in this grow is started on 7 days of 20/4 and then get moved to final pots and then on to the gas lantern light schedule. Every one in this grow are all above ground now. It will be
Autos:
Cosmic Queen from @ravenchief
Blue Dream from @blackthumbbetty
G13 from @Nicky
Red Poison
Speedy boom

Photos:
AK - 47
Moby Dick

This is week 1 for the autos
Blue Dream

G13

Cosmic Queen

Red Poison

The photos are only a day old
AK - 47

Moby Dick

Every thing is feeling really good for this new grow. I enjoyed the last with the no pressure. This grow will let me know for sure about the lighting. It looks like I may be able to just run a 12/12 from seed to harvest and still get reasonable sized plants for photos and a normal plant for my autos. :grin:

The room is simple and will be clutter free in a few days. I still have to add the air pumps and tie a few things up and it is done

Always on

On a timer
![100_2965|666x500]
(upload://1eziqasF4ZnEnKipeCxcS5UJuXI.jpeg)

27 Likes

i’ll be lurking… :smiley:
very nice and sterile environment you have… :ok_hand:
:sunglasses: :v:

9 Likes

Yeah here we go, that. G13 is a nice one, or was for me, nice decently potent hybrid that produced golf ball size solid nugs.
You have some good genetics in there and I really think gas lantern will work fairly well for you.

6 Likes

You’re an animal haha! WATCHING!

5 Likes

Tuesday I get to fill the fifth spot :grin:

6 Likes

Figure I’ll tag along just in case i need to remind Myfriendis where he left his walker :laughing:

9 Likes

Always picking on the old man… :rofl:

8 Likes

Just reminder that im still here grinding it out with him.

6 Likes

WHAT? I HAVE A WALKER?? lol

6 Likes

Your plants look great for one week. Looks like a really clean setup as well. Nice work brother. Also nice to see some autos in there haha :laughing:

2 Likes

Sounds interesting, i will take a seat and watch you work: :peace_symbol::eyes:

2 Likes

Morning. Well, for not having much humidity in the big tent during the day. I think these are still not doing to bad. All these autos are 2 weeks old now. I am running about 40% during the day. 70% at night

Blue Dream

G13

Cosmic Queen

Red Poison

The Speedy Boom here is a week old today

17 Likes

I admire your set up so clean I’ve got things to learn

4 Likes

Years of experience and hundreds of hours tweaking things.

Loooking good n green.

4 Likes

Thanks @Pheno Nicky is right. I didn’t get to this over night. I was changing things almost every grow. Unless I add a door in my bedroom wall. I will be staying with this set up. A door would let me put a 8x8 tent in here and still have access to the feed table and closets. I noticed I need to mount the exhaust fan to the top of the tent. I went to remove the filter and realized the fan is just sitting on it. I don’t want to run the filter through veg. I gave all these a squirt of the BBP last night. Bud Buster pro. I will spray them with it each week in veg now and see if I get the results others are getting.
I think I lost you again @bonnie1 :grin:

3 Likes

ALMOST every grow? lol

6 Likes

More like it

3 Likes

I have a walker,cane , a W/C so now what.

1 Like

I just give him a hard time because he’s as old or older than most of our parents. He’s not that old either, just older than rest of us lol.

4 Likes

Yeah but much meaner.

5 Likes