Grow 14 Gas lantern light and lots of autos 🥸

We gòtbit in june 2020 .

State may it legal after paying the man waYtoo much
We said grow our own. We haverecouped thr costs by the this
I even cut a branch off Skittles girl wrapped her cut with wet tp and fish poop stuck her in the ground she is alive @

3 Likes

Looking good in there Sir. I bet you will end up with 4or more on your new grow LOL my friend.

2 Likes

I am hoping not for this grow. It has been a while where I have really given the plants the attention they need. I blame it on the autopots :laughing:

3 Likes

Those look great @spudeater65 :+1:

Over here. These kids are growing like teenagers :laughing:

The youngest. Cantava is now 3 weeks old. Running on a 12/12 from start doesn’t seem to slow these down any

The Big bang auto has been on a 12/12 for most of her life. But is picking up now. This is week 5

The Jack Herrer autos is the biggest in here right now. I went to tuck some branches and realized this is the top net and not the bottom. This is week 7

The money bush is a photo and on week 7 and 2 of flower

The Super critical bud CBD has filled in a lot. Same week 2 of flower

The AC/DC is a week behind the others. Week 2 of flower also. Small but just for me so all good

The Charlotte’s yesterdream is filling in. Week 2 of flower here

I thought this was a 12/12 since week 2. My notes show this is a 4 week veg on 16/8 :thinking: Doesn’t matter since this is a little pig. :laughing:
This is the White Russian at week 9 of flower

The JH is the center one. A few more weeks and the BB should be motoring on

8 Likes

You up my goals everytime i visit, lol. I sadly go look at my 3 girls and think to myself…one day i will have more… Looking awesome brother!!

3 Likes

Thanks @Nubie419plus1 It was a journey to get here. And now I am finally cutting back a bit. The next grow is only 2 plants. They will be a bit bigger than these though :grin: I think I am following your journal. I am a bit behind in here as always :disappointed:

2 Likes

I dont really have one. Been overwhelmed with it all and didnt start from the get go so didnt know what to document and dont even know what day they popped up. But need to start one none the less. Also been weary of posting to much or pictures because of my location but i can see its a safe and secure place to share so im gonna start posting pictures now for sure.

2 Likes

You think that’s amazing pictures but the real impact is when you stand in the room he’s growing in: it’s very impressive.

3 Likes

I can only imagine! I will have me a room one day but baby steps, get through my first few and learn the ropes like anything else in life. Its certainly my new passion!

1 Like

I wish I could Scrog,but I have had both knees replaced and can’t kneel anymore. Looking great in their brother as usual.

2 Likes

Is there some reason my ppm runoff is at 4000-5000 but ppm on watering is 500-600 avg? Plants look somewhat healthy but a few spots here and there, add photos in a bit to see what you think. Using ffof bottom 1/3 fffrog top 2/3 on one plant. Other 2 plants using ffof bottom 1/3 and pot4pot setup on top 2/3 in 3 gallon. Figured id try both to see what worked best for me plus that $40 coupon for ilgm sold me to try pot4pot.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Soil buffers differently than soilless media: having a high salt content early on is common. I would watch for low PH as there have been numerous folks with that issue. FF also recommends flushing their media at certain points in the grow, which I would follow regardless of what nutrient line you will be using. Obviously you don’t need to supplement and should be on water only for the first six weeks or so.

You will retard growth with adding nutes at this point.

2 Likes

Added once before i knew to check runoff but certainly wont be for few couple more weeks. I really appreciate your feedback! I was really concerned when my numbers came out so high.

2 Likes

How about the browning on the tips or other spots? Anything i need to watch for or change up? Half way expect to kill these girls learning…

2 Likes

Thanks @Myfriendis410 @Nubie419plus1 fl free to keep yours here if you want. I only update once a week and some times it takes even longer for me :worried: @Deepsix This is actually pretty easy to deal with. I have the scrog at 10" above the pot. So about 29" off the floor with the 3 gallon pots. If I top feed, I can see your point. I just sit on the floor when it is time to trim under it. My knees aren’t so great either.

2 Likes